Splash brush or spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither mate you already added all the water it needs when you gauged up, flatten with m/town stainless then 2 dry passes with a refina s*p*r*lex, if you want to wind the painters up a quick polish with a plazi, no water at all and youll knock a good 30mins a set off your day,

Same as scottie here as well. Love them plazzis, resisted them for a long time. makes life so much easier. (not everyones cup of tea I know)

The plazzis are the business, still like to get one wet pass with the steel before a couple with the plastic. Bottle all the way and brush for edges.

i dont understand that brush splash sh1t !! if ya gonna spash why not use a bottle ? all the brush does is get mucky water everywhere
by the way i use a brush but i dont splash i do what it says on the wrapper 'Brush'

Neither mate you already added all the water it needs when you gauged up, flatten with m/town stainless then 2 dry passes with a refina s*p*r*lex, if you want to wind the painters up a quick polish with a plazi, no water at all and youll knock a good 30mins a set off your day,

Super flex spat or trowel? Ive got a spat but only use it on big ceilings when im on my tod and had the trowel. Couldn't get on with it and sold it to windy on here

Super flex spat or trowel? Ive got a spat but only use it on big ceilings when im on my tod and had the trowel. Couldn't get on with it and sold it to windy on here
I use the 18" s*p*r*lex trowel beddy havent tried the spat yet, it took a bit of perseverance to get used to it and also had to doctor a wooden m/town handle cause the one that was on it is awful,

he's probably using it to cut plasterboard

Status
Not open for further replies.