Sprayforce Excalibur machine

Members online

BigK

Private Member
Anyone heard or used these diesel machines?
Any pros and cons etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heard or used these diesel machines?
Any pros and cons etc??

Made in USA. It's a big machine. It's a piston pump. Iv not used one. But did look in to them. The size of it put me off the. But looked and videos. It's an animal.

Made in USA. It's a big machine. It's a piston pump. Iv not used one. But did look in to them. The size of it put me off the. But looked and videos. It's an animal.

Worth a shot for me mate??
It’s not massive money but like you say, needs some pulling. Normally plenty of room around my work, what output would you be talking Keith, for s&c at 10mm??
Or is it how quick you can fill it [emoji23]
Mate of mine (builder) thinking of going halves too so he can do free flow screed.
Said it weighs 3 tonne

Worth a shot for me mate??
It’s not massive money but like you say, needs some pulling. Normally plenty of room around my work, what output would you be talking Keith, for s&c at 10mm??
Or is it how quick you can fill it [emoji23]
Mate of mine (builder) thinking of going halves too so he can do free flow screed.
Said it weighs 3 tonne

I don't know the output. But at 10mm on full speed u would be running with the hose lol. It's a piston pump so you don't need to buy a r@s. I've never used the piston pump but some sands don't pump. With a r@s. Take sand with u that u use if u are going to look at. If u want I'll come with u. I'll
Take sand that I know that can pump. I'd like to see a piston pump in action myself.

I don't know the output. But at 10mm on full speed u would be running with the hose lol. It's a piston pump so you don't need to buy a r@s. I've never used the piston pump but some sands don't pump. With a r@s. Take sand with u that u use if u are going to look at. If u want I'll come with u. I'll
Take sand that I know that can pump. I'd like to see a piston pump in action myself.
That just sounds dirty :rolleyes: