Sps envirowall

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsteve

Hi lads I'm hoping to get a job a job using envirowall after Xmas never heard of this system before wandering if any of you have heard anything of them ?????

hiya mate
ive used this stuff recently and its sound, base coat spreads like a tarts legs and the texture holds back pretty well too. hope this helps

I use SPS Envirowall and it is decent gear. I have had better bucket coat though the Cantilanna stuff takes some work to get flat. I prefer Jub. Pity they have a board adhesive and then a seperate base coat but there must be a reason for that.

Delivery of gear is strange too. Up to three different deliveries in a day! boards with one carrier, bags with another, beads with another. But the staff on the end of the phone are helpful and the on site & office techs are always there if you need them.

agree with rigs

good gear easy to work with but that bucket coat lacks the hi end look of some of the others, very matty looking when dry even the silicone one. pasty gear.

that shouldnt put thee off mind. just if you put it directly next to say weber sil you can see a clear difference in finish

good lads there at stoke too

Yes its not bad its the old powerwall
Best system is alumasc but you will be lucky to use that cause half the people rendering could not spread lies never mind render

Of course alumasc aint alumasc is it. Not really like. ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

For me the best dashing mortar was Eglington fibrolite used over there lightweight adhesive great stuff to trowel onto the wall.MR was good to,you could coat an elevation go and have a brew and come back and hit it.you new kids will call them weber and alumasc now

Aye but they are bought in aint they from krend sto and germany etc they dont manufacture anything.

I think think the first incarnation over in sutton there was called Roberts polymer renders or summit. Alumasc I mean.

Aye but they are bought in aint they from krend sto and germany etc they dont manufacture anything.

I think think the first incarnation over in sutton there was called Roberts polymer renders or summit. Alumasc I mean.

Alumasc is made on site in st helens

Do you recon.
Well there isnt any silos or aggregate plant down sutton there. And if you go in the factory you see the stockpiles of sto. I would be pleased if I was wrong but last time I was told it was an amalgamtion of components from others. Sto krend permarock etc The exact same model applied at wetherby, re branding.

I will check it out next time im in but I would be amazed to find aggeragte manufacturing going on there. Hope im wrong tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.