Started on My Own.!!

Occasionally I might just sneak a set of reveals in with my little wall :aburrido:.
I knew going in today was a mistake new site induction.
He's straight in with the sorry there's no radios on site bollix.
Well its a Bloody good job I bought my own then init.

:mad: I can see we're going to have to keep an eye on you he goes :nocausagracia:.
Mate if only you knew :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What’s the reason for no radios?.Fu.k that.

I was going to suggest the temp agencys be money for old rope that.
there normally advertising at £18-ish an hour round my neck of the woods.

But then I saw this and
balls to the plastering
Are you any good at fifa on the ps4?.

Screenshot_2018-04-09-17-46-34.png

What’s the reason for no radios?.Fu.k that.

From what I can tell its because they'd hate me to miss a single fcuking reversing beep from all the plant going backwards past my plot all day.
:mad:

But In all seriousness the radio bans on most sites normally stem from the thick as sh!te Neanderthal knuckle dragging scaffolders booming hardcore techno or swear heavy gangstarap at full bore across a site filled with occupied houses and little kiddies off school.
:banda:

Evening gents, and ladies.!!!

Been plastering for 5 years now was taught the right way, laboured and worked my way up. Me and my old trainer agreed it was time too part ways (he didn’t wanna give me a pay rise) lol. 25 years old, in Kent, I run L A Plastering Services.

Just wanna ask what’s the best way to get myself busy, been on my own since January and only recently has it gone very quiet. Running out of ideas too look/accumulate new contacts/work. Any advice welcome.!!

This is something I used to do during slack times.

Make yourself a little "To Work, Action Time"! Kit or t**t for short. Here's my old one. Made on vista print . Mini portfolio, flyers, window cards and a mug I borrowed of @theclemo

imageuploadedbythe-plasterers-forum1483478948-363434-jpg.15585

Google addresses for every newsagentand post office in a 30 mile radius and get yourself out and about. Put a windowcard in every shop that will take one, cheap form of advertising. Stick a card in every screwfix, b&q, toolhire sainsburys. Pop flyers in what look like potential jobs.
Sometimes just being out and about with purpose you bump into people by chance.
Do a mail shoot via email. Google contacts for q.s, architects, builders anyone in the trade , you'll find hundreds of emails. Send an email introducing yourself , attach some pics of work and references or testimonials.

Use the search bar on here, lots of threads on generating work.
At the very least you will feel like your being productive.

Best of luck, keep involved with thisplace

This is something I used to do during slack times.

Make yourself a little "To Work, Action Time"! Kit or t**t for short. Here's my old one. Made on vista print . Mini portfolio, flyers, window cards and a mug I borrowed of @theclemo

imageuploadedbythe-plasterers-forum1483478948-363434-jpg.15585

Google addresses for every newsagentand post office in a 30 mile radius and get yourself out and about. Put a windowcard in every shop that will take one, cheap form of advertising. Stick a card in every screwfix, b&q, toolhire sainsburys. Pop flyers in what look like potential jobs.
Sometimes just being out and about with purpose you bump into people by chance.
Do a mail shoot via email. Google contacts for q.s, architects, builders anyone in the trade , you'll find hundreds of emails. Send an email introducing yourself , attach some pics of work and references or testimonials.

Use the search bar on here, lots of threads on generating work.
At the very least you will feel like your being productive.

Best of luck, keep involved with thisplace

What Ollie said.
;)

Wise words as usual mr cairns the voice of reason in a sea of madness (y)

theres a good plasterer/painter/labourer on here called @theclemo or @scottie5...
who only do domestic work.
sometimes @scottie5 just does a big wall at time but he gets good money.
@theclemo sometimes cant get out of bed but wednesnday he does and he gets good money.

and @johniosaif is good at sand and bricks.
and @JessThePlasterer is our mother.

Just got my 2nd aka the last gauge on Chris.
Got my single wall(y).

20180410_102158.jpg

oh.

And managed to sneak just a little bit more on with what was left.
20180410_102249.jpg

;)

Evening gents, and ladies.!!!

Been plastering for 5 years now was taught the right way, laboured and worked my way up. Me and my old trainer agreed it was time too part ways (he didn’t wanna give me a pay rise) lol. 25 years old, in Kent, I run L A Plastering Services.

Just wanna ask what’s the best way to get myself busy, been on my own since January and only recently has it gone very quiet. OrkRunning out of ideas too look/accumulate new contacts/work. Any advice welcome.!!
Hi mate im 32 in a really good platerer just need work and contacts same as you look at my work

Attachments

• 20180416_124940.jpg
    20180416_124940.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 287