Stilts stilts stilts

If I had a £1 for everytime I did a job for someone and when they looked me up and down from head to toe and said u don't need a ladder or stilts I'd be a very rich dude! Lol. :hueco:

If I had a £1 for everytime I did a job for someone and when they looked me up and down from head to toe and said u don't need a ladder or stilts I'd be a very rich dude! Lol. :hueco:

you're the right height to be a plasterer..... yeah cheers mate

Yeah thanks lol, I'm 5'7 so stilts come in handy quite alot. How's does everyone get their muck? Getting on and off just takes the piss for me, taken to putting things on hopups and mixing when on stilts and scooping out bucket.... no fun lol.

Yeah thanks lol, I'm 5'7 so stilts come in handy quite alot. How's does everyone get their muck? Getting on and off just takes the piss for me, taken to putting things on hopups and mixing when on stilts and scooping out bucket.... no fun lol.
Spot board. Pour stuff onto it. We always use labourers in our squad right enough, though I've done a homer before where I had to jump up and down off them, and it was a pain in the ass jumping up b down. Probably added near 2hours to the day as well, in lost time coating, mixing etc.

Now and again get the odd high ceiling so bought a cheap pair of the 40 inch stilts and the velcro bands