Strikes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
The biggest strike action since the 1920's..... crazy how we have ended up here with this shower, I knew it would be bad when that lot got in but i never thought it would be such a joke, how this lot survive is beyond me if this was france the people wouldv overthrown the government by now. What a jokw this shower are:RpS_lol:

I think we should join the thursday strikes and add construction to the agenda:RpS_thumbup: people power in numbers

oh well 5 weeks til the prem kicks off

Will we get paid if we strike ah no!!These t******s will ,just a bunch of greedy t***s:RpS_cursing:

Iam working for a couple of teachers and they get nearly a grand a week pension after they took early retirement.

Sorry meant to say £450 each and they are still young enough to do other work.Do you have to walk around at home in a school uniform,and call her miss.lol:RpS_drool:

thing is doesnt matter if it was labour or tories in government, people are living longer, so final salary pensions have got to change.

It's every man for himself now this ship is sinking fast and those in first class are already in the life boats. Who on here has a pension hands up please.

I bet a lot of lads on here cannot even afford to go to a dentist let alone save for there old age.

yes i do have to walk round in a school uniform and call her miss:RpS_drool: im wearing it now, tight little blouse short grey pleated skirt, ankle socks etc i look like a little (well big actually) st trinians

yes i do have to walk round in a school uniform and call her miss:RpS_drool: im wearing it now, tight little blouse short grey pleated skirt, ankle socks etc i look like a little (well big actually) st trinians
Too much info:huh:

ive decided not to get a pension im gonna put a pound on the lotto on a sat and wednesday, two pound on the euro on a tuesday and a friday thats eight pound a week for the next 30 years. it will either pay out or wont. The same as a normal pension but cheaper, bit of fun and excitement, goes to charity and if i die in the 30 years so what and if i live i will scrounge off my kids and the state :)

i dont have a pension but i am hoping my diverse portfolio of web real estate will see me good.i am also looking at other ibvestments.**** the gov they dont give a s**t about small businesses. yet we are the backbone of the uk.i got declined for a princes trustt grant because i was too bright not a criminal... we have to take our own future in our hands... i work hard and i now work even harder to avoid paying tax **** em.janes training to be a teacher and is not worried by it. she says as lobg as she knows she can work it out

Plasterers yearly income hardly leaves anything spare to put into a pension. What will a plasterer gross a year £18,000 on the books
not sure what they get. In reality you need a gross income of between £30,000 and £40,000 a year to be able to save anything into a private pension. Were just slaves from cradle to the grave .

It may seem a bit optimistic but I'm hoping we can keep this house we're In now any buy another one in a few years. No way am I putting money into a pension, rather keep it under the floorboards.

now before anyone asks, no i am not drunk, i dont want to retire :RpS_thumbup: would be happy just to potter away,not full time mind you.

Am Alright Owls I for one will not be poor in my old age putting an extra coat on to stay warm in the winter.

(Old age and poverty the curse of the working class) that what drives me on and a wife who is high maintenance anybody else who has a wife who is high maintenance LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.