Testing a New Web App for Tradesmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortytwo

If you’re as sick of struggling with paperwork as I am, I could use your help. I’ve got together with some mates and we’ve built a web app. Designed by tradesmen for tradesmen, its main purpose is to take the pain out of paperwork.

It’s nearing launch and we need some help testing. Real testing – by real tradesmen who can stretch it to breaking point and tell us what they think. In return, we’ll offer all testers a full six months of free access once it goes live. (And it’s a web app, so there’s nothing to download or install on your PC.)

To avoid any accusations of spamming, I won’t go into any details here about the business or project. I just know that paperwork is a pain for many (if not all!) of us and I hope what we’re building will be incredibly useful.

If you are interested in helping or would like to learn more about the app, please PM (message) me to my forum inbox.

Many Thanks.

DT

Hi forty

I could quite possibly be the most qualified plasterer in the world (Just not in plastering). Unfortunately, BTEC 1st & Nat Dip in Bus & fin, AAT and CIMA doesn't mean a lot in the world of plastering!!! However, I have friends that are more comfortable with IT than Bill Gates (One of them is a Thatcher now)
Problem is, it does sound a little spurious to me (obviously intrigued though) 6 months free!?! If you are for real PM me.
Garrett

let spunky have it...he'll iron out the creases for you...
dont expect much left of it when you get it back though ;D
youll be burned at the stake if youre spamming though ;)

Hi,

Thanks for having a peek Besty, it all helps. Have you had play with it or just a quick browse?

If others are interested in helping or just interested to learn more then PM me. I am not spamming, hence the private message thing, just did not know how else to ask for help in this community.

We would like people to try and break the app and provide us with info as to where it does not work quite right.

Thanks
DT

Took a look, good idea however I feel that you can get all of this in one form or another on most microsoft packages. Not a criticism just feel like your trying to re-invent the wheel - prob not for me but good luck fella!

Status
Not open for further replies.