that will teach the mardy tvvat

Status
Not open for further replies.
been having an ongoing feud with the joiner on the job im on,basically i keep asking if he will put floorboards back before i plaster the rooms as its very dangerous he has nt done one room yet i have been covering with ply but crap for pushing my scaffold about.keep pestering and he just keeps calling me a moaner.
anyway i doubt he ll be in work romorrow after stepping of a step ladder a going right through one of these missing floor boards and through lath ceiling below tearing his leg to shreds and i mean to shreds pretty gruesom to look at ,very jagged slashes crying like a bitch.off to hospital with me telling him at least a hundred times in frony of everyone now you know why i keep asking for them to be filled hahahaha shud nt laff but cant help it

nice... would have loved to have seen him trying to drag his leg back up again against all the pointy laths... :RpS_crying:

I walked of a job like that ,quite lucky cos i had plenty on.Builder got his labourer to tidy up so i could go back.He cut his finger on a nail, needed 4 stitches.You cant work like that .

apparantly they are allowed to leave their mess behind because its a clean mess. :RpS_unsure::RpS_unsure::RpS_unsure:

you wot? as in 'eco freindly'?

was on a window job years ago.. block of flats ripping out 1m2 180 crittal (metal) spinners....
left em stacked against the container for the tat lads to pick up day after...

well this gang come, im watchin em load em on the truck, this young lad hoist one into the air, he's got one hand on the frame, the other hand flat smack bang in the middle of the glass just holding it above his head silly c**t...
they dont realise this glass is like 40 years old... brittle as f'ck.... the thing just breaks and the frame goes down his arm and over him like a f'ckin hula hoop.... i never saw so much blood in all me life.... or a tatter run so f'ckin fast towards the van.... squealin like a stuck pig... :RpS_crying:

working on a mates house years ago and the joiner ( his father in law ) coverd the t & g floors with sawdust so it would soak up any water when i was skimming. told him that the least bit of draught would have it up the walls, he said he didnt want floor to warp ! :RpS_blink: told him that i wasnt gona be throwing buckets of water at the f,cking walls. in the end i asked him if he wanted plain skimmed walls or woodchip skim ???, total noobs

working on a mates house years ago and the joiner ( his father in law ) coverd the t & g floors with sawdust so it would soak up any water when i was skimming. told him that the least bit of draught would have it up the walls, he said he didnt want floor to warp ! :RpS_blink: told him that i wasnt gona be throwing buckets of water at the f,cking walls. in the end i asked him if he wanted plain skimmed walls or woodchip skim ???, total noobs

so why didnt they fit the effing floor AFTER you skimmed like they shud ov especially if they were that bothered

cos they knew best :RpS_unsure:, they asked me how do you dryline gave em an quick run through cos i knew they would do it themselves, enjoyed watching them dab the boards then lift them onto walls :RpS_laugh:

:RpS_lol:, yep like how to scrw around and no one know :RpS_unsure: i think not :RpS_laugh: less folk would have known if he had put ad in paper :RpS_lol:

bit of karma there rock, I bet you enjoyed it:RpS_biggrin:

jonst PM me with some details marra:RpS_thumbup:

nah, if he tries to take the builder to court, ol rock'll be there tellin em the tw@t made the bloody holes himself an refused to board em over again... :RpS_laugh:

dont the plumbers etc just loose fit the boards back at least? i mean, with a bit of care and thought you take up a decent peice, or run of em, you put your pipes in the middle of the board (so you can screw it back again without going through the bloody pipe) and just refit what you took up...
but then, if theyre told 'others' will be re-fitting the floorboards.... care and thought gets left in the van and they just butcher the boards out with a crowbar...

Status
Not open for further replies.