1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

The gym and plastering

Discussion in 'Plasterers Health and Wellbeing' started by Cornelius, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Filthy fuckers, why can’t they just integrate into our culture? They even got to s**t different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Simon85

Simon85 Well-Known Member

That is f**k**g grim John. Id never knew any of that til i watched idiot abroad. I don't blame him being unimpressed, I wouldn't be happy either. More dignity crapping in a bucket than squatting over a hole in floor for fucksy sake

3. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I ache today after greenlaning yesterday :D I have a ceiling to do tomorrow so I will be exhausted tomorrow night :D

4. John j

John j Well-Known Member

It dont bother me how any fucker lives there lives as long as no one gets hurt . Think religions a load of bollocks though. Just ancient books used to control people to make money. Look at church of england . Oohhhh things are looking tight lad what can we do ..... how about we do gay marriages that fetch a few quid in ......erro dont it say thou shall not bum somewhere in their holy book . Two faced lie ng bastards. Once I.ve built me wall round yorkshire I.m banning religion

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. John j

John j Well-Known Member

Got a great new way to work out . Proper makes you push ye Sen. Time ye bike ride so you get to last 4 miles of woods just as it’s about to get dark . Ye fly . I know I,m 42 but I don’t want to be in middle of woods by me Sen in dark . And why do you only think I f horror movies at time like this

6. scottie5

scottie5 Private Member

I remember walking through the woods in the middle
    Of the night once, it were pitch black, and proper scary.
    The girl I was with was sobbing her heart out.
    I said to her "I don't know why your crying, I've gotta walk back on my own later :eek:.

• Funny Funny x 3