The new Marshal town permaflex trowels?

Members online

MattP1987

Just a quick question , do you guys think they are worth the money compared to a Refina s*p*r*lex trowel?
What are your experiences so far with this trowel?
I like the Refina super flex but think of getting marshal town permaflex trowel

Matt

Not my cup of tea but a few chaps I work with using the ox ultra flex and love them. I've got a Refina which makes an appearance every now and then when I'm bored and want a change. But I'd be looking at nela if I was to purchase again.

Get the ox , no more tiger stripe and an absolute dream to trowel up with.:love:

Nice one.
My Refina as a nic on one of the corners so wants to dig in, despite using wet and dry so looks like this is going to be my replacement.

I used permaflex for sand and cement job last week ....there wasnt a drop on the floor.
As for skimming i think they coat on too heavy.
Hard to explain the gear seems to sit in the centre of the permashape....quality for floating (16").

I used permaflex for sand and cement job last week ....there wasnt a drop on the floor.
As for skimming i think they coat on too heavy.
Hard to explain the gear seems to sit in the centre of the permashape....quality for floating (16").
That's interesting. Wonder whys sits in middle, must be the way the trowel has been shaped! Maybe once worn in further will change?

I used the Refina original a few times a mate had one and I hated it.

Mine still sometimes wants to leave leave lines on the leading edge that you gotta be careful of but that's more down to getting on it too early which you can with the flex.

That said it's personal preference as they are all much of a muchness.
I do however prefer the ox in the flex trowels the handles are great and the blade just feels better than the Refina

As above I'd never dream of laying on with it though.

I just got a carbon MT not long back and I'm loving that at the minute