The very first TPF keyring

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was designed by my good wife using the laser... it looks epic :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

They look good but Id of gone all plastic construction that metals heavy think of the postage man.
Could you send them in a box filled with loads of helium balloons to reduce the weight at the post office?.
If you put enough balloons in it'll weigh nowt then will probably be free (y).

They look good but Id of gone all plastic construction that metals heavy think of the postage man.
Could you send them in a box filled with loads of helium balloons to reduce the weight at the post office?.
If you put enough balloons in it'll weigh nowt then will probably be free (y).
they are plastic :D

looks great, dan. how much are they?

do you do nipple rings?

My wife asked if you could design some tpf crotchless pants for me....my wang could come out of the hole in the p.....she thinks it would be sexy....ill send you a photo of a pair of pants ive cut a hole in and wrote tpf on the front......obviously ill model them so you get the idea.

My wife asked if you could design some tpf crotchless pants for me....my wang could come out of the hole in the p.....she thinks it would be sexy....ill send you a photo of a pair of pants ive cut a hole in and wrote tpf on the front......obviously ill model them so you get the idea.
yeah i can do that. no problem. shed be able to toss your salad. do you think shed like a penis holster as well

Status
Not open for further replies.