They should have wore a mask! Bastards!

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
What are yous paying for a bag of skim in your area. Was robbed last month on one at 15 f**k**g euro! I remember a time it was just a fiver for a bag and tbh, I don't think it was that long ago!

Screenshot_20191112-130636~2.png

I think that skimcoat is slightly different to multi-finish,it's got a six month shelf life for a start...might be why it's more expensive?

What are yous paying for a bag of skim in your area. Was robbed last month on one at 15 f**k**g euro! I remember a time it was just a fiver for a bag and tbh, I don't think it was that long ago!

View attachment 41581
£6.40 Multi finish
£6.10 Board finish. That's in B&Q near me. If you're paying that much for a bag then they don't sell many bags so they bump the price up to compensate.

£6.47 in Selco tonight. Had to get a few things earlier from Toolstation, and also needed some 9mm boards and multi. Travis next door, so popped in. No multi and charged me just over £17 for 2 9mm boards!!

£6.40 Multi finish
£6.10 Board finish. That's in B&Q near me. If you're paying that much for a bag then they don't sell many bags so they bump the price up to compensate.

They sell tons and tons of it daily. It's the only main builders yard here. Bastards are creaming it!