1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Thin Disposable sheets

Discussion in 'Plastering Product Reviews' started by Vincey, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Anyone got any links to bulk buy of like thin static window sheeting but for floors , ideally that I could put down and even staple to floor if needed then just rip up and throw away? I’ll have a google but if there’s any suggestions I’d appreciate, thanks

2. gps

gps Private Member

The only sheets I buy are the polythene ones from Wickes pack of 10 about £14 nice and strong and just throw away.!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Thanks Gordon I’ll have a look

4. zolco

zolco Private Member

Was just about to tag you (y)

5. Topspread16

Topspread16 Active Member

Do you not get the rolls of TPS 25m long and unfolds to 4m wide Vincey? About £10 up here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. zombie

zombie Private Member

Funnily enough I was just thinking earlier my new year resolution is to buy disposablesheets etc use for 1 job then sling sick of sorting out sheets and tarps that get thrown in van end of each day!

Also goto start cleaning buckets out and leaving crap in rubble sacks with customer sick of bringing it all home and having to sort.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

We use the 10pk plastic sheets from wickes like gps. They often stay fairly clean and can be used again. Got a roll of plastic sheeting for hard floor then tarp over. Always roll n stroll type stuff for carpet and it's in our quote we don't take rubbish. Just too time consuming

• Like Like x 3
  8. gps

gps Private Member

Agree, the ones I use for covering furniture etc I re use, the ones I put on the floor are never very clean or reusable after lol

9. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

f**k my life we agree on something!! :foto:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. dustydave

dustydave Active Member

Toolstation sell thick polythene on a roll. 4x25metres. Around 27quid. Can be used on floors or Windows.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Thanks Dave just the job that , top man

12. scottie5

scottie5 Private Member

Dont bother with the sheets.
    Just don't drop any to begin with (y).
    Another problem solved before bedtime.
    Hope you've ironed your work clobber for tomorrow Vincey.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1