Thing about leaving forum

Members online

Yes, I can't deny it, but it would be a shame to waste my natural talent in the field.

Andy G must be crying into his beer. Or fallen asleep with his head in a puddle. Shame really, I was looking forward to brightening up my dull Donegal Wednesday. asuwere

Andy G must be crying into his beer. Or fallen asleep with his head in a puddle. Shame really, I was looking forward to brightening up my dull Donegal Wednesday. asuwere

Maybe he's started his Christmas shopping? That'd cheer him up.

Yes, but he's our d1ckhead now. :D

Seen. I suppose we all have a d*ckhead around somewhere! If you don’t know which one they are then it’s probably you!

Just a shame the forum is drowned out by all the pointless blah blah posts he sticks on...

I’m pretty new on the forum but one thing is clear..

This guy is a d*ckhead.

NO! He's not a dickhead.

1542142329058.png

He's a spakker.

He seems to be all right really. I just wish he'd make a bit more sense. Learn to write, stop drinking himself into and alcoholic funk every night and crying about it on here every morning. That sort of thing.

Last edited:
Seen. I suppose we all have a d*ckhead around somewhere! If you don’t know which one they are then it’s probably you!

Just a shame the forum is drowned out by all the pointless blah blah posts he sticks on...

Psst! Don't tell the others, but there's an ignore setting for when it gets too much. :LOL:

It all b*ll***s
for f**k sakes are you still here.????? DON'T LEAVE M8 THIS SITE WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT YOU NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP ME AND YOUR SELF THROUGH THE NEXT 3 DARK WET DAMP MONTHS YOU CAN LEAVE SPRING TIME HANG IN THER LIFE TO SHORT TO BE DEPRESSED. DRINK IN MODERATION AND EAT A HEALTHY DIET REGARDS DR GOOGLE

I've not read all the thread, but I got the jist within a few posts, I have just come through a really bad spell and when your proper down, you can't see the positives in anything, can come across as an ungrateful t**t at times as you can't see people are trying to help and it can become a downward spiral into oblivion.

I get the banter, but sometimes you may want to stop and think that the OP may be truly struggling and need help, mental health is becoming a hot topic and rightly so, when you work alone or on sites, we are all supposed to man up and get on with it, but sometimes it's not possible and the more you deny it and battle on the worse it gets.

If that's how you are feeling mate PM me and I will talk you through some things and point you in the direction that helped me.

I've not read all the thread, but I got the jist within a few posts, I have just come through a really bad spell and when your proper down, you can't see the positives in anything, can come across as an ungrateful t**t at times as you can't see people are trying to help and it can become a downward spiral into oblivion.

I get the banter, but sometimes you may want to stop and think that the OP may be truly struggling and need help, mental health is becoming a hot topic and rightly so, when you work alone or on sites, we are all supposed to man up and get on with it, but sometimes it's not possible and the more you deny it and battle on the worse it gets.

If that's how you are feeling mate PM me and I will talk you through some things and point you in the direction that helped me.

Got to site this morning dark as f**k just to depressing to start work ,so had a talk to brickis 3 bricki working together 200 a day each me inside in dark 250 a meter skim,yes I need help , yes iam depressed,finding it very hard to start work I am back home now and feel more depressed because I have not started the job

He's had that. Off more than one member.
1/ Stop drinking, or at least reign it right in to Friday/Sat nights. Certainly don't start wanging it down your neck straight after work every night like he does.
2/Eat good. Proper fresh food. Don't have to f**k about counting calories or anything.
3/Sleep good. This should follow naturally with cleaning things up.
4/Look after yourself a bit more. New jacket, new boots. Money for this is easy enough to find with less on drink.
5/ With less drink, there's more time. Spend some of it wisely. Look after house, be nice to wife, tidy garden, train dog, etc.
6/Exercise.

If all else fails and that doesn't do any good, go to Dr. Dr will tell you that his happy pills won't work unless you do that above though.

So if you know to do it and don't, then I'm afraid you'll just have to get on with being drunk, unhealthy, miserable and illiterate.

Got to site this morning dark as f**k just to depressing to start work ,so had a talk to brickis 3 bricki working together 200 a day each me inside in dark 250 a meter skim,yes I need help , yes iam depressed,finding it very hard to start work I am back home now and feel more depressed because I have not started the job

You’ve only really got 2 options. Buy a rope or man the f**k up and get on with it.

Anger is a very powerful emotion, if used correctly can get you through anything. Go smash that room out tunes banging.

He's had that. Off more than one member.
1/ Stop drinking, or at least reign it right in to Friday/Sat nights. Certainly don't start wanging it down your neck straight after work every night like he does.
2/Eat good. Proper fresh food. Don't have to f**k about counting calories or anything.
3/Sleep good. This should follow naturally with cleaning things up.
4/Look after yourself a bit more. New jacket, new boots. Money for this is easy enough to find with less on drink.
5/ With less drink, there's more time. Spend some of it wisely. Look after house, be nice to wife, tidy garden, train dog, etc.
6/Exercise.

If all else fails and that doesn't do any good, go to Dr. Dr will tell you that his happy pills won't work unless you do that above though.

So if you know to do it and don't, then I'm afraid you'll just have to get on with being drunk, unhealthy, miserable and illiterate.

Fair play of people are trying to help, the trouble is when your down and possibly stressed, financially or otherwise, the bottom of a glass numbs it and it's a very difficult cycle to break, believe me I know and am still trying to cut down.

Your right in all your suggestions and I would add to them, a Life coach has a box of tools to help, pay and see one privately, get out and walk or cycle as a starter to more excercise, at leat an hour or two a day/evening and switch your mind off to anything else going on, just look at the pavement and count the cracks, look at the countryside and really study it, anything bar real life, every day, write down three positives about your life/day, without fail, it will help turn your mindset to the things you should feel grateful for and be more positive.

Isn’t any domestic work u can get back on ,skimming that is ! b4 u lot ripped the piss out of this