toolfair2011

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
I know some of you lads sell machines are any of you showing at any toolfair would be good to meet you and and see a machine up close.

the only way to see a machine doing what it does best is onsite mate, im sure we could give you a day if you wanted. where are you based

Not really mate not sure what machine is best suited for me all I know is I will be buying a machine in mind of spraying thermocromax . i do have some rendering worked booked in but try and put them off till about april when the weather sets fair . In saying that I may just shell out and get one sooner I just not sure at the moment.

Hey Elton What about that Ritmo Roadshow trailer in Ibhofen. You could hire that and set up a stall. A grand a day or something innit :-0

yeah i used it maan, we put it on at 5mm and floated it to a finish. Put it through a mixing pump and the backing coat was st astiere aswell, had to spray it very wet

Thermocromax is the lime monocouche init? Got a vid of it somewhere of a French gang applying it with a diesel pump, looked like lovely stuff. I'd love to try a little ritmo for a week or so and give a full unbiased review of how it coped with spraying on a mono job of 2-300m2. Henry the iPhone of plastering machines at the min is the ritmo xl. Large for a ritmo but small for a 5.5kw machine. In dual voltage it's proper versatile and because it has no star wheel hopper arrangement, you jet it all down after a spray and it looks like new every day.....unlike the g4/5 etc which gradually get stinking cos you can't get water in the hopper. This also means that crucially the machine always weighs the same so getting it on and off the van is a one man job, unlike a g4 with 3 bags of gear in it. A ritmo xl and a Honda genie fits neatly alongside each other up against the bulkhead of my transit allowing oodles of floor area behind them for tools and hoses etc. Due to the compactness and low weight of the machine and genie the base model 85bhp tranny is well up to the job

can you spray noblow top coat finish through a g5? if you can is it prebagged

Last edited:
Yes use a D4-3 and an 8mm spray cap spunk. flatten it Trowel strait behind it. Noblo doesnt need as much scraped back of it as pre mixed stuff

I read that over 60,000 G4 sold by far the best seller, are you saying that the xl is a far better machine then a g4 I ve seen a lot of pft for sale in europe and putt machines also they seem to hold the price well.

I was a heartbeat away from ordering a shiny new g4light which up at les's looked absolutely mint.......until I got wind of the forthcoming xl.......all I can say was that it was a weird science style 'perfect plastering machine' moment and was love at first sight(sad but true)

Thermocromax is the lime monocouche init? Got a vid of it somewhere of a French gang applying it with a diesel pump, looked like lovely stuff. I'd love to try a little ritmo for a week or so and give a full unbiased review of how it coped with spraying on a mono job of 2-300m2. Henry the iPhone of plastering machines at the min is the ritmo xl. Large for a ritmo but small for a 5.5kw machine. In dual voltage it's proper versatile and because it has no star wheel hopper arrangement, you jet it all down after a spray and it looks like new every day.....unlike the g4/5 etc which gradually get stinking cos you can't get water in the hopper. This also means that crucially the machine always weighs the same so getting it on and off the van is a one man job, unlike a g4 with 3 bags of gear in it. A ritmo xl and a Honda genie fits neatly alongside each other up against the bulkhead of my transit allowing oodles of floor area behind them for tools and hoses etc. Due to the compactness and low weight of the machine and genie the base model 85bhp tranny is well up to the job

ill swap u for a week? :)

iv sprayed a few pallets of mono through it and iv found it pretty good. is a bit slow compared to a 3 phase but does the job.

have u got any vids of the xl running?

Henry if you are spraying mainly renders like thermocromex you also need to consider where you will be doing it. If you are based on site and intend doing it day in day out then a larger machine like a G series pump is more suited. You will also get the need for a portable 3 phase generator with this type of machine.
If you do private jobs where you can draw power of the house mains and the the machine wont be used every day for pumping heavy coats on you would be suited to a standard ritmo.
If you do both and require a machine that will cover any need that may arise then you should consider a Dual voltage Ritmo XL. This can be used as a powerful mixing pump like the G4 and at the flick of a switch can be plugged into a mains socket for domestic work. The ritmo XL will work from the mains but running at 3 phase with a genny gives it more ooomph.

It has to be said that the big advantage of the Ritmo is the Size, it can be taken apart and carried around easily, Those big machines certainly cover their wages but you will hate shifting the thing. I've had a hernia op and i bet a few others have. Dont let that put you of though

Simply besty off here, has anyone been
Up close to a putz mp22 they look nice and small and spray 30-40m

Paul i looked at your in germany remember our showcase showdown and in your defence you went on about the size of the hammer that hits the nail blah blah

Spunky dont waste your time with all the putzmeisters and nonsense, you got a PFT dealer an hour away from you with all the spares your gonna need, do you wanna be driving up to chesterfield for a mixing shaft when your desperate. Just choose a machine allready and get spritzing

The basic ritmo is a doddle to move around, the monojet is ok but heavy where you need to lift it and the G4 is like taking someone on holiday in a wheelchair. It gets caught on every brick ,twig, rock, through the scaffold, over a newly dug trench.......eeewwww forget about it.

the ritmo will cost you £10 more spunks if you buy it from blones because you have to pay that welsh toll. you come on down to me.
you lost me Ian about germany

Status
Not open for further replies.