Tpf (soon to be) millionaire betting syndicate

This is a great thread! I am thoroughly entertained! Do we? Don’t we?? Who’s in??? BANTEEEERRR!!!

And so generous to donate your first team win! That is good karma right there and I pronounce this (as Queen *looks stern*) to be a lucky thread! May you all grow rich or die trying! :birra:
Oh Jess you know which is the most likely out of the two don't you?

You never know! That’s what makes it all so exciting! And in any case I’m sure they’ll have lots of whacky adventures along the way

Poor andrew has never had an adrenaline rush. His idea of fun is sitting at a lake allnight alone. The highlight of this is taking a selfie with a fish.

I’d chuck him a tenna to have a bet but if he won he’d probably have a heart attack

Poor andrew has never had an adrenaline rush. His idea of fun is sitting at a lake allnight alone. The highlight of this is taking a selfie with a fish.

I’d chuck him a tenna to have a bet but if he won he’d probably have a heart attack
I bet (joke intended) that my adrenaline rushes more often than yours, and I don't need to hand over money every time to achieve it. I've had plenty of friends that gamble over the years and, although not all, many of them gamble to fill a void in their lives.
Each to their own thought.

I’ll be honest I very rarely bet that’s why I don’t mind giving my account up to use. I do like it for games like last night, what would have been just another game on the tv turned into an edge of the sofa screaming at tv night, certainly brightened up my Thursday evening.

I bet (joke intended) that my adrenaline rushes more often than yours, and I don't need to hand over money every time to achieve it. I've had plenty of friends that gamble over the years and, although not all, many of them gamble to fill a void in their lives.

It’s the gamblers that don’t understand that who are doomed.

When I need a break i go to the bookies with £100/£200 and switch off for a bit, often lose but have had many decent wins my best being £4500. I don’t chase. If i lose my set amount i walk away.

Im fully aware it’s stupid.

Is that void they all had, you? Lol

Some tasty games on tonight anyone got bets on
Screenshot_20181116-160204.png