Trowels

Members online

Ah You’re getting some of your facts right then, what borough is Bancroft road in??
You’re a yiddo ain’t ya?
f**k**g turncoat you should be a gooner!! Hahahahaha!
Just because i was born there it aint where i lived numbnuts

Shut your fuccking boat race u proud sad cockerknee twatt,and u can do one as well u ginger brummie Muzza skim bumder tosser t**t , go wank your spazzyflex off and tell yourself how good you are skimming over artex @lurpak
Here she is!!! Lol. Have you just woke up in someone’s back garden you weasel boy!!

Here she is!!! Lol. Have you just woke up in someone’s back garden you weasel boy!!
No I’ve been out enjoying the bank holiday playing golf in the sunshine London boi,while you got butt hurt about where u come from ,u sad sad cokernee bell end lol get a life

No I’ve been out enjoying the bank holiday playing golf in the sunshine London boi,while you got butt hurt about where u come from ,u sad sad cokernee bell end lol get a life
Trying to play golf more like you bullshitter! I thought you would have been in b&q grabbing some more of them pony orange buckets that you love so much!

Yep ,defo a ginger brummie chav

f**k off Jeremy. Go bead up n take pics

D663172D-BAC1-49E1-8C23-5222864B9F92.jpeg

Come on jack fuckk off back in your Shitehole bed sit,and go smoke some more spice u fuckking bag head
P7C5SIIw.jpeg

Come on, I've seen you at work, holding levels against daddy's plastering for no reason.

Just admit it and we can move on.

My mum lives in London but sw1 Pimlico pal.they don’t let riff raf like u round there.go jog on u cockernee geezer Butt hurt bell boi
My butts not hurt at all! just had to educate a couple of f**k wits! You included!!
Hope this makes you feel better!
4D170FF6-9EC9-4336-8B9C-8BE3068F50D2.jpeg

They have just got a new batch in ready for you and your dad! (y)

I use to lay on with 13 inch my then flatten in with 18 then second coat with 16 and then flatten in again with 18.

Then start growling up with a super flexible trowel then finish with plastic trowel...

But now I use the 16 till the end and cross trowel with the plastic
Have adopted this tactic as was having trouble with flex trowels so far so good