Two and one gang looking for work

Members online

I know plenty of lads here in Manchester doing over a grand on £2.50 a square. And yes there working like fuking lunatics for it

I know plenty of lads here in Manchester doing over a grand on £2.50 a square. And yes there working like fuking lunatics for it
Yep good luck to them m8..most of those lads are an early retirement waiting to happen..
If they are hitting that a week it’s a slap over the tapes then a thick one coat..
Then you have the s**t finish because on £2.50 m2 you won’t be getting a showroom finish my man..;)
Been there seen it and done that one ..
Of course the governors are all f**k**g loaded because the monkeys are making them a small fortune;)

Yep good luck to them m8..most of those lads are an early retirement waiting to happen..
If they are hitting that a week it’s a slap over the tapes then a thick one coat..
Then you have the s**t finish because on £2.50 m2 you won’t be getting a showroom finish my man..;)
Of course the governors are all f**k**g loaded because the monkeys are making them a small fortune;)

i just skimmed sales centre and show home for miller homes last week at £2.50 lol !!!

i just skimmed sales centre and show home for miller homes last week at £2.50 lol !!!
Yea I bet you did another bunch of modern day robin hoods;)
Good luck to you mate but I could not be f**k*d grafting my nut off for those piss poor prices ;)
Surprised they did not want you to do it on day works robbing bastards;)

Yes I agree .we do around 60 mtrs each on £2.50 and turn out a 1st class job and don't go home fuked .let them lunatics have there 1k a week

Yes I agree .we do around 60 mtrs each on £2.50 and turn out a 1st class job and don't go home fuked .let them lunatics have there 1k a week
M8 you are f**k**g crazy ..£2.50 a m2??
It was £3 a m2 20 years ago..
It’s really not worth banging on about these prices because I’ve had this argument time and time again on here..
Like I say always plently of monkeys to feed at the zoo;)

That's the prices in Manchester unfortunately. And I have no intentions of doing domestics it's dogshit

I don't think it was £3.00 a meter 20 years ago anywhere in the UK. Because we was getting £3.00 float and skim back then

geoff the gaffa
richard geoffry buffery the director and
neil.......good lads they are sir.
rgb projects is flying aswell
very wealthy lads now.
all started on the tools house bashing.
geoff the gaffa
richard geoffry buffery the director and
neil.......good lads they are sir.
rgb projects is flying aswell
very wealthy lads now.
all started on the tools house bashing.
got any mumbers for rgb cheers

Lol are you having a f**k**g laugh??
£3.00 a m2 for float and set!!!!
What comedy channel are you watching??
Come on mate are you serious????
Fella i used work for paid subbies on price 3.60 float and skim about 6 years again recession, i think there was a time it was less. Not sure what it is now tbh id guess between 5 and 6

Fella i used work for paid subbies on price 3.60 float and skim about 6 years again recession, i think there was a time it was less. Not sure what it is now tbh id guess between 5 and 6
Mate I have never worked for £3 m2 float and set in my life..
We all know how hard it is aswell so if anyone has ever worked for those rates then they need a f**k**g reality check;)

Mate I have never worked for £3 m2 float and set in my life..
We all know how hard it is aswell so if anyone has ever worked for those rates then they need a f**k**g reality check;)
Yeah, youre right, i wouldnt entertain it myself but plenty lads did it. Needz must, iv only worked in a gang on a days pay so not up to date with rates. Saying that I know of men on 50 - 60 a day after tax round that time too so what do you do. Stand by my assertion that some ppl loved the recession and made a mint with tradesmen workin for buttonz. Hopefully wont see anotjer as bad anyways

Well all the site plasterers in Manchester around my age better go on the hall of fame aswell as me then

Yeah, youre right, i wouldnt entertain it myself but plenty lads did it. Needz must, iv only worked in a gang on a days pay so not up to date with rates. Saying that I know of men on 50 - 60 a day after tax round that time too so what do you do. Stand by my assertion that some ppl loved the recession and made a mint with tradesmen workin for buttonz. Hopefully wont see anotjer as bad anyways
It’s f**k**g shocking m8 complete piss take forcing lads into Slave labour..
We would have had more chance if hitler invaded ..
I defo never heard of those prices ??
The lowest we ever got offered for float and set in that time zone was £5.25 funny enough we never did do that job;)
Needs must m8 I do agree with that one but Jesus Christ..really??

Well all the site plasterers in Manchester around my age better go on the hall of fame aswell as me then
We need to vote manchester the biggest rip off in the country m8 then with those rates??..
Of course I will put you all down on the list...;)
Can you send me names and ages of all these lads please for the hall of fame records??;)

Only if you send me your contact book of outfits paying footballers wages . I don't need to talk shite pal

You use to many winky faces, makes it a bit weird