Under pin?

The other thing though is that the floor j the middle of the garage is a bit pants... what can I stick over it to stabilise and strengthen?

It will get garage floor paint on it as well but I think it need something on it first ;-)

Got a lot of odd looks from the neighbours this wee over this so I told them I got someone moving in at the end of January:)

The other thing though is that the floor j the middle of the garage is a bit pants... what can I stick over it to stabilise and strengthen?

Sika deep leveller, add some fibres and some SBR for good measure. That should bind it all together nicely and it'll act as a membrane too. Only downside is you'll have to avoid doing it when it's really cold overnight.

Sika deep leveller, add some fibres and some SBR for good measure. That should bind it all together nicely and it'll act as a membrane too. Only downside is you'll have to avoid doing it when it's really cold overnight.

Hmmmm I will be doing it next week... I need to be out if one of my other garages by the 21st of Jan :-/

Hmmmm I will be doing it next week... I need to be out if one of my other garages by the 21st of Jan :-/

Either cross your fingers for the weather, get a heater on the wall, or leave it until March/April.

helibar crack stitch?
Temporary fix, use helibars. Long term/permanent fix take it down and pour a footing. Underpinning is a lot of work and it wouldn't be worth it if you're rebuilding it in the future.

If the movement is continuing then the helibar option will result in the same cracking but further along. But if you're going to rebuild it in the not too distant future that won't matter.

All the above is bullshit @Danny . Just paint it. you wouldn't believe what paint can do.

The repair I have done I think will stand the test of time... before I develop the whole site

That's a slippery slope, you won't be developing the site. Building on it, landscaping it, whatever, but not developing it. If you were to develop it that would mean you were a developer, which would, by definition, mean you were a colossal bell end with delusions of grandeur, no skill, no knowledge and more debt than Venezuela.

Nip it in the bud @Danny condition yourself to only use the word 'developer' as a derisory adjective for those that deserve it. (y)

That's a slippery slope, you won't be developing the site. Building on it, landscaping it, whatever, but not developing it. If you were to develop it that would mean you were a developer, which would, by definition, mean you were a colossal bell end with delusions of grandeur, no skill, no knowledge and more debt than Venezuela.

Nip it in the bud @Danny condition yourself to only use the word 'developer' as a derisory adjective for those that deserve it. (y)

U don't understand how paint works.

Haha ok for when I bull doze the site and build back on it :)

I think you've f**k**g nailed it with your description of @Danny there lol.