Unknown plaster style?? Help needed

Stevesmithcr

Hi All. Could someone please lend some advice and guidance ref the external plastering style/type seen in the attached photos.

I recently bought and renovated a 150 year old farm house, story and a half and this summer we are looking to have a face lift done to the external of the house. However I am struggling to find a plaster who knows the name or how to apply such finishes. Any advice welcome

Thanks
Unknown plaster style?? Help needed

Hi All. Could someone please lend some advice and guidance ref the external plastering style/type seen in the attached photos.

I recently bought and renovated a 150 year old farm house, story and a half and this summer we are looking to have a face lift done to the external of the house. However I am struggling to find a plaster who knows the name or how to apply such finishes. Any advice welcome

ThanksView attachment 74118
Probably a lime coat dragged to a finish with a wooden float what's the house built with could be a cob build

ThanksView attachment 74118
@Casper