update on my new ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

well here i am on a saturday nite writing a reveiw on my ritmo!! used it for the second time today and it went really well.no problems at all!!
took a while to set up again but we`re confident next time it will take no time at all now we know.rang the blones before putting the gear in to make sure all was cool but can`t get hold of him so cracked on regardless.
we we`re only sctratching using cpi so was`nt really under any pressure to get it on.the job was a bit fiddly so could`nt really get going without stopping every 15 mins or so.
we did`nt have any problems with the machine at all.it was only matey`s second day working for me on the machine and he seemed to take in everything we told him to keep a eye on.
we used the water butt as not sure the main`s water pressure was enough.we did plug into the main`s electric although we took a gennie as back up incase there was a problem with it.
all in all over the moon with how it went.

We have removed the water butt totally, just get a geka tap fitting and plug the hose from mains to the pump. We never run of just mains water.

You will use the genny at some point, trust me :rolleyes)

We have removed the water butt totally, just get a geka tap fitting and plug the hose from mains to the pump. We never run of just mains water.

You will use the genny at some point, trust me :rolleyes)
Just make sure some **** does not fill up his kettle and turn the water off ,had that happen a few times :RpS_cursing:

Bobby, when you kept stopping, how long did you stop for in minutes? I am curious because i stopped once with W ocr for about 3 minutes and the pipe blocked.

Just make sure some **** does not fill up his kettle and turn the water off ,had that happen a few times :RpS_cursing:
Lol, telling them isn't enough, we've finally got a water pump now so can run off the butt without a worry, but before we would go in the house and tape the taps, toilet, washing machine etc. just incase they were to forget!
Oh and make sure the kettles full of course!

Lol, telling them isn't enough, we've finally got a water pump now so can run off the butt without a worry, but before we would go in the house and tape the taps, toilet, washing machine etc. just incase they were to forget!
Oh and make sure the kettles full of course!
I would buy them bottle water ,but oh no ,still think it is ok to turn the water off for 20 seconds :RpS_crying:

Always had a barrel but in theory someone flushes the toilet and the water pressure drops so the material gets stiffer and then a blockage.

Always had a barrel but in theory someone flushes the toilet and the water pressure drops so the material gets stiffer and then a blockage.
Only just got one Rigsby ,always worked of the main ,hope it will be ok :RpS_unsure:

Glad your getting on alright with it mate, when we got ours I was bit nervous about using it and messing up, especially when the customers watching you like a hawk, but after a few days you get into the swing of it and start enjoying an easier life

Bobby, when you kept stopping, how long did you stop for in minutes? I am curious because i stopped once with W ocr for about 3 minutes and the pipe blocked.

we have stopped for 20mins and had no problems, the material in hose is stiffer but once that clears its back to normal

connect direct to tap will cause the water float to fluctuate if you dont have enuff volume of water you will get problems when using low water settings i.e. below 200

What you got Rigsby ? thought you had a g4 ,i spray and rule so stop for more then a few minutes

i dont get why people bother risking off the mains. a butt takes no time to set up and can save a massive ballache. it only takes some helmet to drive over, put a wheelbarrow etc on your pipe, even if everyone inside doesnt touch it. theres always one dickhead

no problems with blocking at all.we had to render up under the eves and as the scaffold was a touch high we just could`nt spray up under so laid on by hand.we stopped for a sandwich also and had no worries with pipe`s blocking.think i might buy longer gun as was getting pissed off jumping on and off a hop up.
what reading do you have on float for scratch coat for cpi currier.?

Speed 10 flow float 260 to 270 seems to change. I'll try a butt to see if that stops the flucations. Does every one elevate their water butts?

when i was spraying on site i used to have an ibc you can get a tap fixing for them to fit a geka tap fitting. No one could use our water just screw the lid on top jobs a good en. Had an arse ache once with loads of bubbles in the flow meter but that was it

Speed 10 flow float 260 to 270 seems to change. I'll try a butt to see if that stops the flucations. Does every one elevate their water butts?
no need with the av3000 we usually sit it on the lid of the butt to keep it outa the way.
have a peep if you can see it in that ritmo dash vid

Ok mate will give it a go. Must admit not having a barrel internally is nice as we can move the ritmo around mid hit if we are doing more then one room

Keithuk PFT Monojet bought off pftmonojetman. Good machine but liking the idea of a lighter set up of the Ritmo. 225kg monojet and 225kg genny. Not a problem on the job it is getting it on and off the back of a Cabstar.

Ok mate will give it a go. Must admit not having a barrel internally is nice as we can move the ritmo around mid hit if we are doing more then one room

Stick your water butt and pump outside or away from the machine 10 mts . 110v run your 2 cables to the ritmo and adapter. Run a separate cable from adapter to the water pump run a water hose from the pump to the machine. You can move your machine about as much as you like then with only a hose and power cable going to it. We also use the non return suction pipe which you can pull out of the butt and leave connected to the water pump without losing pressure or drawing air. You just move your butt and dip it back in with no dramas.

All this drama with water supply's gennys and pump iv got one better then all of you machine guys its called my hand board and trowel &
my bitch he mixes up anywhere I tell him fetches water constant supply of what ever Im spreading all day every day.
And all I need to do is feed and water him once a day and pay him end of the week top that!!!!!!

All this drama with water supply's gennys and pump iv got one better then all of you machine guys its called my hand board and trowel &
my bitch he mixes up anywhere I tell him fetches water constant supply of what ever Im spreading all day every day.
And all I need to do is feed and water him once a day and pay him end of the week top that!!!!!!

No drama just high volumes of good quality plastering using a machine that is never late, hungover, ill or on his mobile ******* phone

Machines do go ill every now and then. But they do not need coffee breaks and a sandwich bang on 12 noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.