Urgent - job in France, expenses paid

Members online

21CF75AD-D8E8-4E5A-9ACF-C87FD4EF3BA0.jpeg
Just for John

Spoke with him on the phone. Seemed to be a straight shooter. It's a tough position. Over here it's not like the UK with certificates and such you have a bunch of cowboys who work under legitimate seeming companies. Took me 3 years to find the ropes of business here another 2 to learn them. I just have to White in my geography... When he told me Morzine, an hour south of... I thought it was an hour south of Paris, not next to Geneva, either way I'm contracted solid thru the next two weeks, can't do it. Don't hate on the guy, think he's genuine, just in a tough spot.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Spoke with him on the phone. Seemed to be a straight shooter. It's a tough position. Over here it's not like the UK with certificates and such you have a bunch of cowboys who work under legitimate seeming companies. Took me 3 years to find the ropes of business here another 2 to learn them. I just have to White in my geography... When he told me Morzine, an hour south of... I thought it was an hour south of Paris, not next to Geneva, either way I'm contracted solid thru the next two weeks, can't do it. Don't hate on the guy, think he's genuine, just in a tough spot.

Work* not White

I hope this fella got someone sorted to do this job after over a hundred posts of pure bullshit;)
Do any of us give two fucks about 120m2 of what ever the f**k gets spreaded on the job??
The world is falling apart and this iddiot wants someone to bring a load of British gypsum to France!

I hope this fella got someone sorted to do this job after over a hundred posts of pure bullshit;)
Do any of us give two fucks about 120m2 of what ever the f**k gets spreaded on the job??
The world is falling apart and this iddiot wants someone to bring a load of British gypsum to France!
No one believed the little chicken when he said The sky is falling

I thought I tried turning it back round into a diplomatic thread pffft at least I tried,and world ain’t falling apart well not where I am the streets are paved with gold still, by your millwall pic I’m will guess ur from south London like me so will know what I mean ;)

I have liked something I'm sure of it and I doubt I've agreed with anything because I don't agree with much you say, I rarely say hello to new members coz I can't be arsed, I actually don't really know how to send a pm with out going round the houses, I rarely comment on stuff that's been asked a lot of times I will leave that to you coz your usually repeating what I've wrote. I've been on here ten years soon and before that another forum for a good few years so I have read most things and replied to most things. I just like o keep an eye on this place and point out lies which is where you come in :) I also watch out for people promoting stuff for a back hander and that's also where you come in so aslong as you carry on so will I xx
Flynnman was on the ebuild forum sure before this,but all he did was make brews and sweep up on there, then one day he had a master stroke of an idea an invented plaster, god bless flynny and all that sail in him.:nocausagracia:

Shame mate, maybe next time

Flynnman was on the ebuild forum sure before this,but all he did was make brews and sweep up on there, then one day he had a master stroke of an idea an invented plaster, god bless flynny and all that sail in him.:nocausagracia:
I was there in the e build days. Only flynny remains.

Exactly what I was saying

That’s why I like recommendation Work as you know they will roughly know what you charge as their mate has told them what it cost and they have seen your work so half the battle is already won
Just have confidence in your ability and set your rules out

To be honest I still sweep and make the brews :(

Just have confidence in your ability and set your rules out
I do mate been caught out once before when younger so at times job could be perfect and someone would still find a way to not pay ya now I leave nothing to chance never a case of oh that will do cos if I ain’t happy how will they be