Van Running Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, I looked into it but my van is my van, can't be taken away if you fall behind on payments and no penalties if it gets damaged, in a manner of speaking anyway.

simplybesty said:
sorry mate, mine was a pre 2000 one and i didnt know they had changed the size. i might look into getting a tranny then when my old dog movano goes.

do you think not being able to fit 8x4 or 2.4 beads/timber etc had owt to do with them making them that little bit bigger

i have a fiat scudo and it probaly the best van i've had so far but way to small.. im probably gona get a transit next or something i can fit 8x4s in, but would need some type of racking system in the back.. if any1 got some photo's of the iside of there vans i would be intrested in seeing them to get some idea's. cheers

also my last mot cost me £44... dont think ill be so lucky next time.

Old post but I have to agree here, the Fiat Scudo is a great van, just the latest one it has plenty of space inside

Van just sailed through mot today!!! ;) Loving it!!! I've got swb 54 tranny, plasterboards, 3m beads, 3m coving no problem, plenty big and comfy too!! I've had a 5m tower scaffold and 10 bags of sand plus my tools in the back no problem!! It's got full steel bulkhead. Love my van xxxxx!!! :-*

How many times have you pleasured yourself in it?

Anyone looked at getting the new transit custom, looks a cracking van...... I'm tempted to go down the lease option, can anyone explain how this works as regards to claiming back on tax or. VAT, confuses the fook out of me lol

iv got an old but clean astra van mk3 lol the engine blew last year 1.7 diesel at 123,000 miles , was cheaper for me to swop over engines than buy another van at the time, got a 1.4 astra car engine in it now lol only took me a day to swop over and been running great since... got MOT due march, i know its gunna cost me to get her through.

Anyone looked at getting the new transit custom, looks a cracking van...... I'm tempted to go down the lease option, can anyone explain how this works as regards to claiming back on tax or. VAT, confuses the fook out of me lol

Not a bad van for £22k compared to £30k+ for a Sportline. Just do it, you are only here once.

Not a bad van for £22k compared to £30k+ for a Sportline. Just do it, you are only here once.
Yes but a sportline is something special, the transit custom on the over hand looks like a pig, probably drives like one too. And you can bet that the depreciation after say 3 years would be horrendous too.

Status
Not open for further replies.