War

Members online

So today the so called conservative party had a cobra meeting to discuss the level of the terror threat to us !! There is only one religion in this country who are threatening the sovereign people of this country!! Wherever these move in this country they turn it into a s#it hole !!! The only solution to clean the world up is ww3 ...

So today the so called conservative party had a cobra meeting to discuss the level of the terror threat to us !! There is only one religion in this country who are threatening the sovereign people of this country!! Wherever these move in this country they turn it into a s#it hole !!! The only solution to clean the world up is ww3 ...
We need people like you like we need a hole in the head.
Personally anyone of foreign origin (within a couple of generations or so) who doesn't intergrade or who shows any anti British sentiment would be sent to the country of their forbears origin.

We need people like you like we need a hole in the head.
Personally anyone of foreign origin (within a couple of generations or so) who doesn't intergrade or who shows any anti British sentiment would be sent to the country of their forbears origin.
Please yourself what ya think !! I'm supporting my own people the British who built this country!! And yes I'd start deportations for those anti British rats on demos asap !!!

the realism is Palestine v isreal

or isreal v Palestine

or American boy v Muslim boy

hatred is real
If your weak

Please yourself what ya think !! I'm supporting my own people the British who built this country!! And yes I'd start deportations for those anti British rats on demos asap !!!
My last comment referred to the fact that you seem to think that a third world war would be a solution of some kind. We really don't need people who think like that.

My last comment referred to the fact that you seem to think that a third world war would be a solution of some kind. We really don't need people who think like that.
Can you tell me the solution then to stop the silent takeover ??? remember when we was told diversity was going to strengthen great Britain!! So you must have the answer then right?? Waiting ....

Fury as Met Police officers pull down posters of kidnapped children https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Get ready for a Muslim country in the next few years !! God help your grand kids !!
the population amongst muslims in this country is rising and will continue to rise for many years,
gradually ,slowly they are taking over towns and cities in this country,
eventually they will be the majority , sadly unfourtanetly there is nothing but trouble/violence/bombings ahead, and our grandchildren will suffer and pay the price ,
this is the uncomftorble but realistic vision of what is to come,

be honest can anybody imagine a scenario whereby well meaning christians moved to iraq/iran/pakistan, etc etc , and build a church and pray, we all know what would happen, church burnt down people murdered ,

our grandchildren are the ones i feel sorry for, they have to face all this in the coming years,

although from a catholic background, the older i get the more the realisation hits home that religeon is a terrible thing,
how many terrible wars have happened and continue to happen in the name of religeon,
be that religeon catholic/protestant/jewish/muslim/hindu

the population amongst muslims in this country is rising and will continue to rise for many years,
gradually ,slowly they are taking over towns and cities in this country,
eventually they will be the majority , sadly unfourtanetly there is nothing but trouble/violence/bombings ahead, and our grandchildren will suffer and pay the price ,
this is the uncomftorble but realistic vision of what is to come,

be honest can anybody imagine a scenario whereby well meaning christians moved to iraq/iran/pakistan, etc etc , and build a church and pray, we all know what would happen, church burnt down people murdered ,

our grandchildren are the ones i feel sorry for, they have to face all this in the coming years,
Sadly hector we are already the minority in Birmingham, Bradford, Leicester, Oldham,Luton etc ,and STILL there's those who won't admit we have lost the country!! We'll wait till there kids and grandkids feel the wrath of these heathens !!!

i think he was making the point that at some point in the future there will be and there must be some kind of major event happen, how and why can anybody not see this,
the conflicts/wars , suicide bombings , will continue,
what a terrible future for our children and grandchildren,

i think he was making the point that at some point in the future there will be and there must be some kind of major event happen, how and why can anybody not see this,
the conflicts/wars , suicide bombings , will continue,
what a terrible future for our children and grandchildren,
Bang on the nail hector!! There is no other solution!!what does he think will happen when the jihad is in full swing there is already a call to jihad it's only moments away !! The cobra meeting yesterday should alarm us all !!

although from a catholic background, the older i get the more the realisation hits home that religeon is a terrible thing,
how many terrible wars have happened and continue to happen in the name of religeon,
be that religeon catholic/protestant/jewish/muslim/hindu
I'm also from a Catholic background but it didn't take me long to realise that it's a complete con.
It's the words of man that exists in all religious text, some good ideas but mostly absolute nonsense. If the word of God is absolute there shouldn't be any interpretation, you can't have thou shall not kill and then the next minute it's jihad.

Total hypocrisy but that is the world we live in unfortunately.

Can you tell me the solution then to stop the silent takeover ??? remember when we was told diversity was going to strengthen great Britain!! So you must have the answer then right?? Waiting ....
Well the answer isn't a fear mongering one dimensional plain of thought person like yourself leading the way or coming up with solutions.
I'm by no means in favour of diverse multicultural communities but we are all responsible for a sense of cooperation with one another's beliefs.
I'm sure you'll all agree that our communities are not as close nit and accommodating as they were in the 70's etc.
But I do know violence isn't the answer.

Well the answer isn't a fear mongering one dimensional plain of thought person like yourself leading the way or coming up with solutions.
I'm by no means in favour of diverse multicultural communities but we are all responsible for a sense of cooperation with one another's beliefs.
I'm sure you'll all agree that our communities are not as close nit and accommodating as they were in the 70's etc.
Good post, reasonable and without hyperbole.
I feel that this situation is being hijacked by all sorts of axe grinding types.

I don't think I'm fear mongering! I've seen what has happened from the 70s to today and there totally different now and love telling us it's now there country!! Going as far as to say they built this country from nothing after the war !! I come from a family of builders and believe me there was never Pakistani or I****n builders back then !! Maybe the odd afro or Jamaican on site ! As I say see what happens over this middle east saga and how they are turning on the very country that feeds them !