Washing Machine

Members online

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
How long do you lot's washing machines last?

Dunno about you but everything I own is full of sand. Trousers full of sand. Pockets full of sand and screws. Money all full of sand.

How long before the washing machine is full of sand and packs up?

I find the wife does more damage with the machine with her Kirby f**k**g grips and random pens,constantly cleaning out that filter f**k*r and finding her stuff in it

Dunno about you but everything I own is full of sand. Trousers full of sand. Pockets full of sand and screws. Money all full of sand.

20 years

Becouse my washing machine goes 24 7 I've leased one for 3 pound a month and it covered whith insurance

Proper spreads rarely use soft sand
21.6g of sharp sand in every wash , keeps the pipes clean of detergent scum build up , don't believe me as usual so here's the number , tell them havago recommended their technical helpline , ring them most weeks for a chat

I'm a arsehole apparently that's what my Mrs said when she drove past the pub and saw me laughing and joking around with some girl! It's my mates Mrs he was inside getting the Beers in :ROFLMAO: IL play along though now she's been a c**t!!!:bananas:
Gotta be done , here's a tune for you

Not long. Me mrs’s got some fancy one. Should see her face when i put me dust sheets in it
£2.10 per kg and well fit lady washes my dust sheets and launderette. Never worth doing yourself.. I just emailed all my local ones and picked the closest in the end... I get text when ready to pick up so 2 rubble sacks full of sheets is £18

£2.10 per kg and well fit lady washes my dust sheets and launderette. Never worth doing yourself.. I just emailed all my local ones and picked the closest in the end... I get text when ready to pick up so 2 rubble sacks full of sheets is £18

Once a month? £200 a year cleaning dust sheets f**k that use one at home lol

I totally get what you mean about sand getting everywhere. It's such a hassle, right? As for washing machines, they usually last for a good while, but it really depends on how much you use them and how well you take care of them.

I totally get what you mean about sand getting everywhere. It's such a hassle, right? As for washing machines, they usually last for a good while, but it really depends on how much you use them and how well you take care of them.
#mumsnet