water pumps for g4

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
an av3 with handle is about £200, the all singing turns itself off lasts longer av3000 is bout £300. but it looks like the extra money has been spent well

Paul you wanna see the Av3000 its much more than the Av3. It has a bigger water vessel on its front aswell as a cracking stand that will sit on top your drum. Its not worth driving up machine mart and back and then spending time fitting that shut off switch. I could earn more by plastering than i would save by fitting that.

ha what ever pump i get will have to be simple or its a fact ill **** it up. do i need to get anything diferent from what ive been using on mp if im spraying hardwall or renders

no Lee, because your not going to use anything more water hungry than MP, not even hardwall needs a much. I did a sample panel in mp yesterday and ran the machine off the mains

well ive got a stand pipe and all the s**t to got with it. shud be plenty of presure on them. whats the minimum presure i need if running of the maains

its more the volume of water available rather than the pressure. The machine needs 2.5 bar to operate. The av3000 can actually suck your cock dry and turn itself off when you come

so the av3000000000 will shut off when you turn the gun off? how? does the back pressure rise when the gun is off and cut it out ? We have a pedro but we aint needed it yet

Basically yes brother. When in use the water pump is running at a certain bar pressure, so when you shut everything off the water pressure to the machine builds up and shuts the water pump off. The Av300000000 also has a small water vessel on the side that will contain a small store of water. Sometimes on av3 pumps when you demand the water by turning the machine on you get a small delay which causes the pressure switch to knock the plastering machine back off until the water builds back up (a couple seconds max) the av3000000 eliminates this problem

ok mate, give us a bell if you get offerd any good bends in germany would iove to give it a ago over there again

Status
Not open for further replies.