Weber chalk

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads anyone having bother spraying this shite .on my 3rd attempt now at getting it through the machine water settings up to 465 still blocking up and getting loads off back pressure sprayed some parex mono no props so machine is defo ok using ritmo m new batch of bags too so everything in date and what have ya.

Hi mate,

We have had several customers mention this. These are guys using the Ritmo, G4, G5, M300 and other machines. It seems to be a problem with all types of machines.

We are looking into it a bit more to find out exactly what is causing it. Seems to be quite a harsh product

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Cheers pal it's defo the material try again with higher water settings just a pain in arse when you think it's right connect pipes and gun up then boom blocks up again

Wait about a bit mate lots of ritmo guys on here ,i just don,t know anything about the settings on them ,best of luck with it

Hello mate had no problems with the material at all today just me making mistakes but with help from les and Stuart and mcplaster we got through 40 bags it's amazing what the ritmo can acctually manage

Hello mate had no problems with the material at all today just me making mistakes but with help from les and Stuart and mcplaster we got through 40 bags it's amazing what the ritmo can acctually manage
I take it the rest of the guys have you on call barr :RpS_lol: you cannot beat the back up that you get with these guys ,i use to feel so guilty in the early days phoning up :RpS_blushing: but the help was always there,and still today ,glad it is going well for you mate:RpS_thumbup:

Ha ha Keith yer the little ritmo is a good bit of kit for domestic job but not get rid of the g5 2 really good machines and really good back up

Ha ha Keith yer the little ritmo is a good bit of kit for domestic job but not get rid of the g5 2 really good machines and really good back up
Got any ramps yet , we still upset everyone with our genny going :RpS_thumbsup: ,still happy with the g4 ,cannot see me ever changing

Got any ramps yet , we still upset everyone with our genny going :RpS_thumbsup: ,still happy with the g4 ,cannot see me ever changing
Still got two scaffold boards spent all my
money on machines 3 phase is defo better for monocouche but the little ritmo is so quiet and easy to move compared lol

I take it the rest of the guys have you on call barr :RpS_lol: you cannot beat the back up that you get with these guys ,i use to feel so guilty in the early days phoning up :RpS_blushing: but the help was always there,and still today ,glad it is going well for you mate:RpS_thumbup:

You need to stop call barring me @keithuk av got **** loads of bumming pics to send you......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
We had some problems with it ,it can be a bit gritty at times but we spray it easy u priming up your hoses ?.

Aright pal got going great today but water settings were up at 5.00 managed to get 65 sq on and all looks bang on it was a little on the wet side but went on in 2 passes no props I spoke to someone today who have had there water up at 6 just seems way 2 much wired stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.