Weber course

Members online

Just started on my own been plasteting 17 years and last 4 years subi to lads that sprayed krend.

Called weber lads today as heard it's better than krend.

Be hand applying he said mist new block work with water. 1st coat 7 to 8mm push mesh in around doors and windows, rule and leave to take up a bit and then 2nd coat 8 to 9mm and rule flat and leave till ready to scrape.

Said can't guarantee my work as not on there recommend scheme. So looking at getting me on that. Anyone else done this ?

Just started on my own been plasteting 17 years and last 4 years subi to lads that sprayed krend.

Called weber lads today as heard it's better than krend.

Be hand applying he said mist new block work with water. 1st coat 7 to 8mm push mesh in around doors and windows, rule and leave to take up a bit and then 2nd coat 8 to 9mm and rule flat and leave till ready to scrape.

Said can't guarantee my work as not on there recommend scheme. So looking at getting me on that. Anyone else done this ?
I think you have to complete a fair few jobs to get on their scheme. Their one day course ain't worth a thing, all it's good for to get a Weber pen and certificate that you've been there.
I did it a while ago, obviously caught a bad spell as 4 site manager was there from Nicholas crest trying to confront Weber on their own turf, so it was more of a "how to get out of things" sort of one day course
@keithuk knows weber inside out, what he doesn't know about it probably ain't worth knowing

6 jobs he said.

Do you still use weber or changed to other brand ? Parex ? So many opinions on which is best.

Cheers for advice on the course.
I don't do rendering, but occasionally I use Weber OCR internally, so I can't comment on who's best.
I'd use whatever is available on your doorstep or who gives the best support and back up with specs etc