weber ocr

Status
Not open for further replies.

james

how much would you charge, to take off 60 sqm outside flat render replace with rendaid and ocr , labour only
its the top half of a 4 bedroom house with 6 windows front and back plus 3 chimneys
many thanks james

Hacking off is daywork for me, re -render £40 per sq , depends on whats involved ,private or site work .

do you really need the rendaid? this will up your cost. the fact that it has render already suggests you could be ok going straight on with the one coat

all the old render is cracked everywhere been on for 30 years would you still renaid it,it will only cost £70 on top
of price (domestic work)

Just do the job properly , you have little or no one to blame if it goes wrong . site work is different to domestic

i am going to take it all off, i just want to know if you would rend aid it on old brickwork, does the ocr stick well
many thanks

I dont mean render over the existing at all you misunderstand....once you have REMOVED ALL the render the background should be cleaned and preped. it will more than likely be blockwork you can apply ocr onto this it is designd for the job so long as you remove all the old debris and clean your surface up. its more or less like going over any block surface. rendaid is a product designed for rendering onto poor substrates such as a smoother type of brick or backgrounds with differing suction etc

Status
Not open for further replies.