Weekend work

Members online

i think you have started something here shaunrich,...well heres mine,.........get yourself up to carlisle this weekend,....talk about the handboard/lecture on hanboards/handboard road show/quiz on handboards,...the days will fly in,....also an appearance by our guest lecturer,dr.snot a hawk,........who will be talking in depth about the psycho analysis results on our southern freinds and why they call it a hawk,.........tea will not be free/hoping you can get up here

Tbf mate id just be happy with sky sports, kettle & more important piece & quiet!!!
Haha a mate been with bird since we were kids . He said if he goes to bed first he gets ear ache . If she goes to bed and he doesn't go up and try it on he gets ear ache. He said I dont give a f**k anymore I.d.rather just watch sky sports news

i think you have started something here shaunrich,...well heres mine,.........get yourself up to carlisle this weekend,....talk about the handboard/lecture on hanboards/handboard road show/quiz on handboards,...the days will fly in,....also an appearance by our guest lecturer,dr.snot a hawk,........who will be talking in depth about the psycho analysis results on our southern freinds and why they call it a hawk,.........tea will not be free/hoping you can get up here
missed this post ,sounds good to me hector

You just made that up!