well that was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Went to a see a job weds evening. Poxy bathroom ceiling had a leak from the flat above. Rip down. Re board and skim. 2 maybe 3 6x3 at most. 1 bag of finish. Be out of there by 1. Told him it'd be £180. There was an awkward silence which happens when it's too expensive he then says that sounds cheap. Will you do it for £250? I don't want you under cutting yourself.

I said im sick of customers telling me how much I should earn and its 180 or nothing.

Did i fu.ck lol

Last edited:
Love those little jobs, they can be better payers by miles compared to site.

Last edited:
cant believe you spat the dummy out again Beddy...........................:RpS_laugh:

He must have put the £700 insurance quote in from another spread and felt a teeny weeny bit guilty..............result for you there beddy:RpS_thumbup:

My thinking was it'd be a nice easy sat morning job. Now its going to be a nice easy Saturday morning job and a new dress for the mrs or some other shite we don't need lol

My thinking was it'd be a nice easy sat morning job. Now its going to be a nice easy Saturday morning job and a new dress for the mrs or some other shite we don't need lol

Well don't fkin tell her :RpS_thumbup:

Went to a see a job weds evening. Poxy bathroom ceiling had a leak from the flat above. Rip down. Re board and skim. 2 maybe 3 6x3 at most. 1 bag of finish. Be out of there by 1. Told him it'd be £180. There was an awkward silence which happens when it's too expensive he then says that sounds cheap. Will you do it for £250? I don't want you under cutting yourself.

I said im sick of customers telling me how much I should earn and its 180 or nothing.

Did i fu.ck lol

Bet you didn't tell him you'd be finished for 1!

Lol loooooooowaaaaaay. Iv been trying all afternoon to get him to come rendering next week but hes being loyal to someone else. *******. Does anyone else want to come? It will b fun

Status
Not open for further replies.