Wetherby EWI system Merseyside

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrown

Looking for more installers, imidiate start available in Merseyside area, spreads only at the minute but will be looking for boarders in the near future.

Please contact me on here first,
Thanks

Off topic Mr Crown but did you get the ritmo you were asking about? Good luck finding decent lads by the way :-D

No mate, I had a contract for a load of new builds and renovations, but the contractor changed all the rates, so gave the work up, it wasnt worth it, luckily enough before I bought the ritmo, but im still interested in getting 1 just gotta know ive got enough work to pay for it ;-)

No mate, I had a contract for a load of new builds and renovations, but the contractor changed all the rates, so gave the work up, it wasnt worth it, luckily enough before I bought the ritmo, but im still interested in getting 1 just gotta know ive got enough work to pay for it ;-)

Unlucky mate! Would have got the ball rolling for you. b*ll***s to **** rates!

I know, I was tempted to do it, just as u say to get the ball rolling, but u cant go to work for free, rates have been sh*t for far too long now, turned loads of work down coz I wont work for f**k all!!!

hi guys new to the forum got gang ready for ewi work scrimming dubbing out beading pebbledashing got own tools transport cscs cards utr number please email details on forum thanks

Have you sprayed Wetherby products? I.e. There scrim adhesive? I have a ritmo & have done a few things for Wetherby but was worried about spraying it as it needs remixing

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.