What happened to the scrim tape ????

Members online

Floating is proper plastering not this over skimming domestic bolloxs or boarding and skimming new builds..floating on price is proper plastering

Floating is proper plastering not this over skimming domestic bolloxs or boarding and skimming new builds..floating on price is proper plastering
Oh I know I've spent most my life doing it.is can remember getting 2.40 a meter float and skim many years ago from mansells

Fcking hell Dan that's abit heavy..its no big deal wrking out of a bucket
It's a long way down for me... and dropping the bucket trowel handle deep is going to happen and that posses me off more than anything....

I like pouring it on a board and cleaning the buckets out ready for the next mix

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

dropping the bucket trowel handle deep
I work out a bucket but I get raging at myself for about an hour if I drop the handle into the gear

On topic, lad looks keen and gets his 1st coat on okay, if a bit slow and without scrim lol

maybe its being papered hahahaha

I work out a bucket but I get raging at myself for about an hour if I drop the handle into the gear

On topic, lad looks keen and gets his 1st coat on okay, if a bit slow and without scrim lol

maybe its being papered hahahaha

Being slow is fair enough... but no scrim baffles me....