what machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bet that costs a fraction of what I paid for the Ritmo and the materials would be dirt cheap, I think I may have dropped a clanger:RpS_blushing:

i offered you that zp3 that mc plaster paid 600 quid for and it is ten times more powerfull

only thing with a conveying pump rather than a mixing one is that it doesnt take all the donkey work out. u still have to knock and therefore still need a labourer and so a 2-1. with a mixer pump 2 spreads can work together fine

And its s**t at spraying finish
What I was thinking of that a pump which would spray on the render and take the donkey work out of applying by trowel.
While you have invested in the ritmo which is a different ball game to what I was think of.
Anyway how is it going currier plastering with your new pump.

Thats why i bought the Turbosol, It fits under a normal mixer and being petrol driven its totally independent. If you are using the machine for sand cement then get everything that is being coated ready and go for it all in a day or whatever. Its not something you wanna set up everyday and site mix will set much quicker than pre bagged gear. I still did ok outa using her and payed for a g5 within a year.

What I was thinking of that a pump which would spray on the render and take the donkey work out of applying by trowel.
While you have invested in the ritmo which is a different ball game to what I was think of.
Anyway how is it going currier plastering with your new pump.

I was joking about trying to make andy this the ritmo was a waste of money, saying it was s**t at spraying finish.

The machine is working nicely henry, been subbying spraying board finish and cant wait to get on our own projects so spray the Spray finish.

Off to do some rendering tomorrow with cpi which should be intresting

did u try mpfinish yet currier

nope not yet mate, i rang up the Knauf and they knew nothing about anything so asked for a call back from our areas rep and have recieved nothing.

I live 10 miles from their traing center and factory aswell so was keen

He thinks its great, he got a bit streesed when we had teething problems but we are all sorted now. As ive said we just wanna get back on our projects so we can use the Spray Finish as we are limited with normal finish as it goes of to quick if we put large areas on. He also love the new tools now, he thought i was off my head buying a 24" plastic trowel but see why now.

[video=youtube_share;oxesWoGnceA]http://youtu.be/oxesWoGnceA[/video]

from what I see you've got one ceiling on there's three of you in the room and there's a shitload of overspray on the Walls

wow you have eyes. I really cant be bothered with trying to argue thats it good or bad at all, thats why ive not posted anything.

Its s**t you where right guys, happy now?

He thinks its great, he got a bit streesed when we had teething problems but we are all sorted now. As ive said we just wanna get back on our projects so we can use the Spray Finish as we are limited with normal finish as it goes of to quick if we put large areas on. He also love the new tools now, he thought i was off my head buying a 24" plastic trowel but see why now.

[video=youtube_share;oxesWoGnceA]http://youtu.be/oxesWoGnceA[/video]

is that your first coat r second when u use the plastic trowel. i have to say it looks good :RpS_thumbup:

and why does you're mate understand you've got a 24 inch trowel, is that so the rest of them can sit down and watch you trowel up that big ceiling?

[video=youtube_share;Or3W6muwjqQ]http://youtu.be/Or3W6muwjqQ[/video]

shows the size of things a bit better. As for meterage after only a week we are getting about 160m2 on a day. As ive said this is down to how quick the finish goes off. We cant physically trowel up as fast as it puts the board finish on and goes off. It does look slow on the vids but trust me it is not when your there.

The only bad thing i can think of so far to do with the method is spraying in the plug boxes. Im sure there is a easy answer though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.