What the foooook British Gypsum

• Thread starter Deleted member 39878
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 39878

Purchased some bags of multi from Wickes, and fooooking hell the sh1t just goes off very quick, unworkable sh1t, purchased some more from selco today and absolutely brilliant

Purchased some bags of multi from Wickes, and fooooking hell the sh1t just goes off very quick, unworkable sh1t, purchased some more from selco today and absolutely brilliant
This is what I said to @lurpak to swap to another merchants, but don’t think he did , I was told it a while back and thought load of rubbish tbh but maybe it is how gears stored or by who
Can ask mate was the pallets wrapped in both merchants

This is what I said to @lurpak to swap to another merchants, but don’t think he did , I was told it a while back and thought load of rubbish tbh but maybe it is how gears stored or by who
Can ask mate was the pallets wrapped in both merchants

The pallets came from travis and was first time id used them

Reminds me of that make good dab that bnq sell . I had some last year as soon as I washed the whisk off it was going off
B and q doing themselves out of business with that shite...it's a minute down the road from me but if I need dab I drive a couple of miles over to Wickes..have to mix up a wall at a time with the make good as it's going after 10 minutes

Gary told me @The Apprentice that if you open up your bags the night before it will take longer to go off . I used to do this on site in Sumer months and it works . It drawers the moisture out the air . Maybe some merchants store it in damp conditions and the reason why it’s s**t
If that's the case then BG's packaging is at fault. They're producing products that have to be stored in open buildings at the merchants and usually outside once on site, therefore it's their responsibility to make sure that the packaging is suitable. Back in the day the bags were properly sealed without that little opening that the bags are filled through, could this be part of a bigger problem?

If that's the case then BG's packaging is at fault. They're producing products that have to be stored in open buildings at the merchants and usually outside once on site, therefore it's their responsibility to make sure that the packaging is suitable. Back in the day the bags were properly sealed without that little opening that the bags are filled through, could this be part of a bigger problem?
mind u don't get into a flap andy/that's what the fill hole is