What to do

Solid 9" walls all back to brick, lime mortar. Pebble dash at rear original brick at front.

What is the correct way to go about putting this back

S&C with water proof and skim?

S&C up to a meter then dot and dab

Batten and board ?

The more guys i get in the more confused i am getting, nobody has said similar to what's come before.

What is the by the book way, not the easiest.
Cheers
Are you going to use lime or sand cement?

You really have no idea who your talking to pal!

I've been brought up in a family and world were such remarks would have to have consequences.

You made this personal suggesting a straightener not me, no keyboard warrior from my side.

My comment was pure fact your talking about specs not suited to a 2 up 2 down s**t hole terrace, lime plaster is way out of your budget and above the pay scale for the house.

If you want to gob off anymore F*****g 10 men pm me for a chat, I let the 1st comment go, make it twice and it's personal.

Zombie
Always a pleasure @zombie

Open to ideas at the moment
If ther lime on outside of building and shelter from rain ad the house is vented and heated every day I'd go for lime. If it in a place that get all the weather I'd go for sand cement outside and in. The trouble whith lime in a place wher it get so much rain the walls can't cope

Cement
If ther lime on outside of building and shelter from rain ad the house is vented and heated every day I'd go for lime. If it in a place that get all the weather I'd go for sand cement outside and in. The trouble whith lime in a place wher it get so much rain the walls can't cope
Cement on most of outside bar front bay which is original brick

Lime only works best on old stone buildings
Don't listen to much to the lime expert becouse that the only thing they know. And that ther market to make a living. If lime was that good y turn to sand cement. I think lime OK on stone work and if house is sheltered from bad weather all the time.

Don't listen to much to the lime expert becouse that the only thing they know. And that ther market to make a living. If lime was that good y turn to sand cement. I think lime OK on stone work and if house is sheltered from bad weather all the time.
It's old 9" brick with lime mortar and lime render inside originally

Steady on Carys bach

You really have no idea who your talking to pal!

I've been brought up in a family and world were such remarks would have to have consequences.

You made this personal suggesting a straightener not me, no keyboard warrior from my side.

My comment was pure fact your talking about specs not suited to a 2 up 2 down s**t hole terrace, lime plaster is way out of your budget and above the pay scale for the house.

If you want to gob off anymore F*****g 10 men pm me for a chat, I let the 1st comment go, make it twice and it's personal.

Zombie

zombie play nice show the guys on here the south yorkshire hospitality ---- :inocente:

You know when you go in to local news agents and they speak Asian and it pisses you of . . ....hmmmmmmm
I can teach anybody Welsh sentence a week good to be bilingual for jobs in Wales. And as we demolished the 6 nations. As I predicted before it started. watch out new Zealand we are coming for the world cup

You know when you go in to local news agents and they speak Asian and it pisses you of . . ....hmmmmmmm
Yes it’s like going to the shop and their talking English round here. But we understand. Got king Edward to thank for that.