Where to repair PFT G4 or hire something similiar ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxan

Hi,
At first I would like to say Hi, to everybody.

I am searching for a place to repair my PFT G4. Or in case if it is not possible some place worth of reccomandation to hire the same or similiar. I am from London. Thanks for any help.

Welcome axeman, sure someone on here can help.

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Contact Stuart @UKPlasteringmachines on 07950309632 you'll not find anyone more helpful.

One word of advise on meeting Stuart for the first time, greet him with a big bag of jam doughnuts and you'll get on fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact Stuart @UKPlasteringmachines on 07950309632 you'll not find anyone more helpful.

One word of advise on meeting Stuart for the first time, greet him with a big bag of jam doughnuts and you'll get on fine.

lol....

Stuart is an ok bloke who will look after you. Helped me many times on the phone and invited me down to one of his jobs in my early modern render days teaching me how to do a full Santane system.

Right about the doughnuts :RpS_laugh:

Listen lads thanks for all the kind words :)

BUT. ...... The donut thing .... Due to recent blood tests my DR has told me i need to lower my donut intake as my cholesterol level is high .... I now have to eat something called healthy foods :(

Fcuking dr .... I hate that c**t

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Don't fret Stu next time we need you out for some help we'll have a lovely fresh salad with light dressing waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.