Which corner bead?

xt600

Hi all, I will soon be rendering over some pebble dash on an old house. Can anyone recommend a decent plastic corner bead to use around the windows/doors please? I've previously used one supplied by Screwfix, but it arrived bent in the middle and was pretty hard to fix/keep straight. There must be something better?

Hi all, I will soon be rendering over some pebble dash on an old house. Can anyone recommend a decent plastic corner bead to use around the windows/doors please? I've previously used one supplied by Screwfix, but it arrived bent in the middle and was pretty hard to fix/keep straight. There must be something better?
Yes

You was using arch bead

Thank you, have you considered stand-up?
tonight show lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Thanks for all the kind responses. It's a pleasure to be part of such a vibrant and helpful community. It's good to know the trade is so well represented by the forum generation. Give yourselves a pat on the back :)

Thanks for all the kind responses. It's a pleasure to be part of such a vibrant and helpful community. It's good to know the trade is so well represented by the forum generation. Give yourselves a pat on the back :)
Try a good local builders merchant. Most stock plastic render beads of 10-15mm now.

Try a good local builders merchant. Most stock plastic render beads of 10-15mm now.
All my local builders merchants seem to stock the same crap, all stored upright in racks so prone to be bent/damaged. Hence my question on here, I was guessing that any good plasterer who takes pride in their work would have a favourite brand and supplier, and be able to recommend ....

All my local builders merchants seem to stock the same crap, all stored upright in racks so prone to be bent/damaged. Hence my question on here, I was guessing that any good plasterer who takes pride in their work would have a favourite brand and supplier, and be able to recommend ....
My merchant store all there render beads in racking simples no bent beads maybe have a word with your supplier tell him how to store beads correctly looool

My merchant store all there render beads in racking simples no bent beads maybe have a word with your supplier tell him how to store beads correctly looool
Or , just check that their not f**k*d when you buy the c**ts. Proper simples mate .