which generator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i need to know ... is the harrington genny a good buy ???

I need a genny in 2-3 weeks and they want 2 weeks to build it.......

shall I buy one ?

technicianman said:
i would wait if i were you cos monkey as set up a demo with another geni guy and if it does the job it is much cheaper

Thats ok but I def need a genny in 2-3 weeks ... if the sjl genny turns out to be a kipper in in the shi't

thats great for the day but i need one to take back to plymouth to do this mono job ...... so I will have to either hire one but that is chucking money away or buy one .....

which one though.

You can borrow my g4 if you like but if you damage or break anything on it like the water pump then you'll have to pay for it to be repaired then tickle my b*ll***s lol

southernmonkey said:
You can borrow my g4 if you like but if you damage or break anything on it like the water pump then you'll have to pay for it to be repaired then tickle my b*ll***s lol

eh ?

I have just bought a g4 ... its the genny i need as you know.

what you going on about stu lol

whaaat? dont you wanna blurt it out.....are you standing in the garage freezing your ass off just looking at it thinking of the lovelly times you'll gave together? :D

how long would you lads take to spray a five house terrace average size nothing special etc??

spunky said:
how long would you lads take to spray a five house terrace average size nothing special etc??

it would take me a month to work out how to use the machine then another month to spray do you want a price lol ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.