which machine is best suited

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawbeen

Hey guys ,

just joined up after seeing all the discussion about machines and the rest.

i seen a couple of guys including southernmonkey giving great advice and was wondering if i could rack your brains. Am currently looking for a machine where i could use both Knauf mp75 and alltek one coat.
ive done a little research but alot of people are just salesmen looking for the quick buck so to find this site is spot on.

Anyway cheers for the time and hope to hear back from some of you :
Im in devon by the way so anywhere in the south west would be helpful. :)

orite bud, basically mp75 needs a 3 phase mixer pump like the maltech m22 on refina. Altek needs something like a graco or wagner type paint sprayer from lion industries. don't know if you can put mp75 through a continuous mixer over a pump machine like a pft n2 or putzmeister strobot 401 which could be used with the altek too.
I'm looking for a similar one machine solution that can be used for both spraying monocouche and silicone renders just by changing the ancillary components over.

PFT Ritmo is capable of mixing and spraying MP75 and then change Rotor and stator for altek.You will need a compressor though.

the ritmo will spray alltek and also mp75 and mp finish, if you get the 240v model it will also spray BG multi finish and mono and i think it will also spray silicone e-grade , only downside is it will only spray up to 15m where as the 3 phase machines will go up to 50m

70 bag spray, sprayed it a touch wetter than usual i didn't want any problems and got none, e grade is nice stuff for the ritmo.

you know, i've just read this thread and not understood a single F*****g word, i swear a putzmeister is a plane from WWII and an MP75 is a machine gun...

Yes the ritmo i have is 240v , we sprayed nearly continuosly because i didn't want problems stopping and starting with such a small pump, you know leaving mono in tubes too long. Ritmo sprays BG projection nice too.

is a ritmo strong enough to pump parex? if only they made a 3 phase version. does the 240v run off british mains mcplaster?

I run it off ordinary mains chaps, i've had leads running to houses next door and all sorts, i've not pu parex through it, i rekon it might give it problems because parex tightens up in the hose a fair bit, the other thing to bear in mind the R&s can be expensive for the ritmo.

cheers fellas for the uick replies, v helpful
monkey i hear you have new and used machines for sale, would it be possible to have a chat some time.
any info on the HAMA mc3v, i see thats pretty popular for interiors.

Rich, im in barnstaple , North Devon . not close enough for competition ;) hows work down your way.

cheers again

monkey or mcplaster does the ritmo have a 1.3kw motor. if so will something with a 2.2kw in 230v motor do parex etc or is it 3kw 3 phase min really?

Hi gawbeen, yeah things down here ok work wise.

If you buy A machine make sure you buy one off monkey, I didnt and am up to my eyeballs in potential shi t

cheers for the warning rich, hopefully in the near future i will be buying a machine and have heard only good things about monkey and the lads. if you dont mind me asking what sort of trouble you had with yours.

cheers monkey, could you do some looking mate as you obviously know ur stuff and tell me what you think about the strobot 406e on the putzmeister european site mate and give me your opinion as to whether it would be suitable for monocouche?(uk site don't have them). its 230v 2.2kw but has been designed to spray site mixes and has camlock fittings instead of gekas like the ritmo. To me it looks like the smallest machine that could handle renders. sorry to bang on but am going round in circles as to which path to take with all these bloody machines.

well I havent picked it up yet ... pick it up soon.

The problem is monkey and simplybesty know their stuff and offer excellent back up, I ignored advice given on here and saved myself a few quid but have bougt a machine off a penis who offers no back up and once the machine has left the shop thats it. with monkey you get back up and that is worth a lot.

we're not saying he wont give you back up rich but basically he will expect you to keep bringing the machine back to him everytime something goes wrong , but i do know of a lot of people who he's upset

sorry man dont know how.....but if you put 'putzmeister strobot 406' into google it brings up a pdf with it on :)

yeah have looked at that one mc, but the flow rate is only 11l min. would have to be 230v at least to be in with a chance of pumping mono?

Status
Not open for further replies.