Which Machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballbag

Hi,

I'm looking to invest in a good all-round plastering machine, I've been recommended the MTEC300 - does anyone have any other comparable recommendations?

Thanks.

hi all, thanks for the replies!! mainly use for multi or spray plast and a application to replace sand and cement!. This is all very new to me! as im based in cornwall!!lol

Sounds like the ritmo could be what your after mr bag
Have a peep at pft ritmo s on you tube. You will see the machine being used for CPI sand and cement which you could use for backing plaster. And also there are videos of it being used for skim applications

OCR has some moon dust in it to make for one coat applications on block
CPI is blended sand cement with a calcium sulphate binder. Standard CPI GPm specifies 2 coat application
Although now CPI have a moon dust version for one coat app

As Mickyboy said ,the supplier is the main thing ,you will need them on call in the early days alot .best of luck with it for 2013 :RpS_thumbup:

CPI is blended sand cement with a calcium sulphate binder. Standard CPI GPm specifies 2 coat application
can you get me some moon dust balloons

Been away for 6 days ,come back and theblones owns the site ? Does this mean only machine guys become private members ? I,ve got a G4 from Lord and Downing ! oh well worth a try :RpS_bored:

can u put both of these on by machine, I've heard that ocr may block in the pipes
if left for a short while

Been away for 6 days ,come back and theblones owns the site ? Does this mean only machine guys become private members ? I,ve got a G4 from Lord and Downing ! oh well worth a try :RpS_bored:
The blondes is really the machine lord like the emperor in Star Wars Len is farther vader

thanks again for all your comments! still cant decide which machine to go for! almost seems more hassle than there worth but my joints are starting to feel the pressure!! Need to get with the times maybe!!

Bag. We are doing a demo down you're way in a couple of weeks. You will see the machine in action. The Ritmo L I.m not sure where excatly but if you drop me an email from the website below i will let you know.

Bag. We are doing a demo down you're way in a couple of weeks. You will see the machine in action. The Ritmo L I.m not sure where excatly but if you drop me an email from the website below i will let you know.

I might come and have a gander Blones if I am not working.

welcome rigz, fair old way for you to go though innit

Depends if I am working or not. I will probably call on another supply company on route or even make a holiday break out of it. Been as far as Essex, cant do much further. Theres a contractor in Bristol who I am wanting to see so kill two birds with one stone?

Where exactly? South Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.