Whiskey

Members online

No members online now.
I finished work today. Is lodan coming to you next thurs/fri? I’ll bob over
I can't make it Jess running over finishing my job, hoping for Monday and Tuesday if your free then

Next week isn't really going to work to be honest. The plumber's there from Monday, and you know what those fcukers spread out like. :ROFLMAO: Got to get the heating sorted before Christmas so that we can dry the place out a bit. It hasn't had any heat on in there since the 1980's. It's a small/tight site with just a couple of people in there, but three or four plus the plumber isn't going to work.

Either or both of you are more than welcome to pop in for a brew of course. (y)

That's fine, but as above, it'll be a brew and a catch up.
I’m so more than happy to not get my trowel out. Let me know if a brew is ok. I’ll pop along for the craic. If I make it in the afternoon then maybe we check out this pub too?

I’m so more than happy to not get my trowel out. Let me know if a brew is ok. I’ll pop along for the craic. If I make it in the afternoon then maybe we check out this pub too?

It's a normal working day but once we're done we can, although we'll all be driving. More than welcome to pop over though. Say hello, take the p1ss, @Nisus can tell you about his life 'heritage plastering' (I'll act as interpreter) etc.

It's a normal working day but once we're done we can, although we'll all be driving. More than welcome to pop over though. Say hello, take the p1ss, @Nisus can tell you about his life 'heritage plastering' (I'll act as interpreter) etc.
Ok cool I’ll bob over in the afternoon , I’ll try time it so I’m I interrupting the working day as little as poss (y)

Ok cool I’ll bob over in the afternoon , I’ll try time it so I’m I interrupting the working day as little as poss (y)

I wouldn't worry too much about that, it's like a fcuking community centre some days anyway.

Old giffers from 'the committee', a local woman with teeth her husband carved for her, 'Welsh John' who is very special, the shopkeeper who is straight out of 'League of Gentlemen', a bloke that lives in the flats who always wears decorating overalls but never does any decorating, Bill who's about 200 years old calling over his gate, and others dropping by and every one of them asks when it'll be finished.

It's a good job I have a lot of patience. :rolleyes:

I think 2019 we need to be more social and meet for some beer... only had one day out this year with forum chaps so need some more in 2019 I think

You might be pushing it with the 'be more social' part, but meeting for a beer cocktail or two sounds like a good idea.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, it's like a fcuking community centre some days anyway.

Old giffers from 'the committee', a local woman with teeth her husband carved for her, 'Welsh John' who is very special, the shopkeeper who is straight out of 'League of Gentlemen', a bloke that lives in the flats who always wears decorating overalls but never does any decorating, Bill who's about 200 years old calling over his gate, and others dropping by and every one of them asks when it'll be finished.

It's a good job I have a lot of patience. :rolleyes:
Sounds like a lot of crazies!! I’m feeling ‘out done’ I’ll have to up my game with the crazy! I usually try to be well behaved when meeting new people... maybe I should just be myself :LOL:

Sounds like a lot of crazies!! I’m feeling ‘out done’ I’ll have to up my game with the crazy! I usually try to be well behaved when meeting new people... maybe I should just be myself :LOL:

The usual rules apply, don't make eye contact, no sudden moves or loud noises, don't turn your back, and never, ever run. If you have a taser or pepper spray I'd bring it, and also some treats/sweets but under no circumstances bring meat.