1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

White vimark

Discussion in 'General Rendering Discussions' started by HLR External Renders, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Arti

Arti Private Member

Luke Pickford said they hadn't changed supplier but cos he didn't pick up the mesh I didn't get the chance to find out why it's happening

2. Rigsby

Rigsby Private Member

Luke Pickford? Thought he had left the scene not heard of him for at least a couple of years.

3. Rigsby

Rigsby Private Member

That might be a good thing though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Topspread16

Topspread16 Well-Known Member

If you want a rep to meet you on site, hold a meeting on the said job and call to discuss a 20,000m2 contract you’ve won. He’ll be there before 2-3 weeks. They’re good enough to push their product, they’ll be good enough to back it. I’m sure you’ll get this resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GrantyBoy

GrantyBoy Well-Known Member

I'd imagine a rep would be there within a day to discuss a 20k m2 contract. They're not so keen when it might cost them a few quid to sort a f**k up.

6. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

Update time they have covered costs and supplied paint still waiting on primer, getting house
    Sheeted off by scaffolding company and heaters In to paint . Thank you to all the guys at F,s trade for the help and nick cheek at parex

• Like Like x 5
  7. Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers1StopShop Private Member

Good to hear it has been sorted

• Like Like x 1
  8. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

What has parex to do with it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

Are you saying parex has sorted it for you?:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

No but am saying nick cheek helped me a lot

12. Dansouthcoast84

Dansouthcoast84 Private Member

so nick has made vimark cough up?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

No F,S trade did that nick helped me a lot with other
    Bits , I can’t post everything and a lot of bad stuff has happened, I just giving credit where it’s due

• Like Like x 1
  14. Builderboi

Builderboi Well-Known Member

Will you be using vimark again is the question

15. Plasterers1StopShop

Hoping my emails and calls also helped ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  16. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

17. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

Never ever again thanks

18. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

Not really as I contacted him TBF.

19. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

No worries mate , glad you sorted

20. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

I think we deserve more than the gratitudes on here ! What actually happened and what was the bad stuff?

21. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

I'll use the vimark. It's a new company here. And id like to think they will get better as they get bigger over here. It's not easy getting in when Webber and parex have it all wrapped up. And let's remember Webber won't look after u when s**t go's worng. Tbf parex will.

22. swiftypants

swiftypants Member

I would like to thank ryan hill for all his help and support with this matter as it was not his problem
    And he has still given up considerable amounts of
    His time to help me .

Thank you

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

:whistle::inocente:

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Arti

Arti Private Member

It's a trade secret

25. Plasterers1StopShop

No worries Alec, always here to help mate.

One thing I can assure everyone is that Vimark in Italy are taking this seriously and are doing their best to resolve the situation

Obviously having a very small presence in the UK and having one agent being Alexander, it’s very difficult for them to directly help. They don’t currently have the team here to support, unlike other brands.

I do believe that Vimark is a great product and once these issues are ironed out, they will grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1