Who Needs A Website doing?

Members online

in some cases.... over 200 different factors and I can bore you to death about it... but reality is content content content content and more content

When you say content, is that like writing stuff under each picture like Dublin magnetic plastered wall or Westport stone mason work and if someone googles it, it'll pop up?

Is that all you need to do to get onto first page is make good tags
No there are quite a lot of things that you need to do when building a web site - back links - grab lines - content - images that have headings with your key search phrases - to name just a few things that help a web get seen

No there are quite a lot of things that you need to do when building a web site - back links - grab lines - content - images that have headings with your key search phrases - to name just a few things that help a web get seen

Back links?
Grab lines?
Images that have headings?

Can you explain them more?

Just pay someone to sort it for you, who's got time to f**k about content images blogs and links

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm just curious to know what he meant by all them. I do understand its handy to get someone to do it but sure, if I got the time, why not try it myself. That way I'll learn something new instead of wasting my time watching telly.

I'm just curious to know what he meant by all them. I do understand its handy to get someone to do it but sure, if I got the time, why not try it myself. That way I'll learn something new instead of wasting my time watching telly.

I had mine set up and put together for me. The guy who did it then sends a manual or how to guide so that I can add things, make changes, swap images etc. Best of both worlds IMHO as it saves the ball ache up front, but allows you full control from there on.

All this 'service contract' nonsense gets on my wick. It's like me building an extension for a customer, then charging them a monthly/annual fee to clean the gutters and touch up the paint.

What he means backlinks an all basically you litter your web address everywhere on forums on comments etc more the merrier. To be page one of Google will cost you a grand plus monthly cost involved to keep on top of it. For some keywords you can come out on first page but they very specific like plasterer high Wycombe mould Street but you won't be on first page for keywords as Plasterer high Wycombe. I'm sure Danny more qualified to give an explanation in depth but I think having a website is good to showcase your work and insurances and all. If you after work you have to have your pockets lined with £50 notes. Also doesn't worth it if you always on first page and can't cope with the demand.

15 years ago 10 words were enough in the header of your start page to get a good ranking nowadays every man and his dog got a website so you competing with thousands of businesses on the very same keyword

there are sooo many factors that rank a website and backlinks are key but get wrong ones and you can screw yourself up :D

Domain age is another key factor... the older the name the better :D

Hello there Danny I'm looking at one that need doing? But want it to look top class!! Picture albums and so on is that something u can help me with? Could u give me a price and will sort something out also if there any I can see that u have done? Thanks Harry

Hello there Danny I'm looking at one that need doing? But want it to look top class!! Picture albums and so on is that something u can help me with? Could u give me a price and will sort something out also if there any I can see that u have done? Thanks Harry

Hi Harry Drop me an email davlicmedia@gmail.com and I will fill you in with all the details :D

hi danny could you sort me a website.....

"algees adventures"

could you lick my balls while i fuuck my dad ??

im sure it would be a hit mate.
maybe we could rope a few lads in off the forum ??

let me know your thoughts mate.
theres no "I" in team xx