Will it scratch in

D6F5FB51-1361-47FF-87A5-B37C271328C4.gif
E219727F-F075-4429-B76A-564243D0F590.gif

I might be wrong but I cannot see Weber hanging around that long.

We switched to overnights about 2/3 weeks ago, start spraying at 3pm back for 6:30 next day.

Spray, rule, mist, spat and mist again gives you about 12-18 hours with monorex.

Hope it goes ok mate

Bit worrying ye wanting me to have a bad day .
If it helps it was a car crash . Got pics but will never be made public

I didn’t think you’d get it mate, I find Weber doesn’t give you that prolonged window like other slower setting renders give you.

Personally, I would have been back at 9/10pm with the lights on paying the lads triple time for the hassle.

I’d advise using a slower setting render which give you more control, is easier and gives you a more open window upon finishing.

Nothing worse than being up against it with mono.

Speak to rendit, they will do a mend rend paint for about £80 that can at least give you a consistent colour with a couple of coats. If you’ve lost the texture maybe worth biting bullet and 10mm over coat.

As Mr White has said, Rendit.

Or Jub Revitacolor. 60m2 a tub at least. But these paints come very thick. Water down a lot or it will look painted.

I don’t do many mono jobs but thought this might be worth sharing put the front of a house on by 10am , temperatures were around 4c at 12ish the heavens opened ( covered the whole lot to protect it) temp dropped by 2 pm it was 3/2c, by time I left that day was touching 1c, next morning was there at 7am , by 9.30am it was slightly warmer than the day before and the sun out it scratched up just right and was done by 12 that day
Was Weber pral, 24 hours near enough

Last edited:
I don’t do many mono jobs but thought this might be worth sharing put the front of a house on by 10am , temperatures were around 4c at 12ish the heavens opened ( covered the whole lot to protect it) temp dropped by 2 pm it was 3/2c, by time I left that day was touching 1c, next morning was there at 7am , by 9.30am it was slightly warmer than the day before and the sun out it scratched up just right and was done by 12 that day

With all due respect, I finding it very hard to believe you got 24 hours out of Weber material.

We have sprayed Parex in minus temps and have worked 20/22 hours after on it. Parex’s being a very slow setter I cannot see Weber (a known fast setter) being anything like

Put some Dr in the mix and watch the morning weather on the news ?just a thought

With all due respect, I finding it very hard to believe you got 24 hours out of Weber material.

We have sprayed Parex in minus temps and have worked 20/22 hours after on it. Parex’s being a very slow setter I cannot see Weber (a known fast setter) being anything like
No worries mate it was February , covered it with blue tarpaulin, I wouldn’t just make it up for this thread I flipping hate the stuff

Halo Pete is my name

How big is the job John? Might be worth hacking off the top coat and replace it with vimark. The slowest out there. Will give you enough time. Last winter I waited for two days :rayos: