Word of warning!

Members online

Eh ?? What's a guar ??

A ginger.... thinking about it now, it's been 20 year since I heard it, so I don't know if it's an old word, an army word or both.

It's been a long time since I've abused a ginger to be fair. Too long. And when I have, it's mostly been to do with the fact that they don't have a soul, rather than focusing on the fox piss angle.

Whats a Ger...?

Just been paid early
24020-e9c918fb19a3c9ceeac40051b1abc148.jpg

I need a beer
24024-f36461e0ff608461276a10f122a420e2.jpg

f**k this shiit i need a beer lol
24021-71ccc5b3ed8e0171275f6d1eca16cf56.jpg

A ginger.... thinking about it now, it's been 20 year since I heard it, so I don't know if it's an old word, an army word or both.

It's been a long time since I've abused a ginger to be fair. Too long. And when I have, it's mostly been to do with the fact that they don't have a soul, rather than focusing on the fox piss angle.

No soul?! :D

Lol!!

Don’t know why I’m laughing my mum was ginger... she’s still with us just not the ginger of her youth! Tiny fierce feral red head that woman!

It is full of bitches.. You can't say or do anything.

Something has made people despise me in here and honestly can't think what.. Possibly after putting a picture up.

I've tried being a dick, I've tried being nice, I've tried making jokes.. All while being myself.

There's a lot of chips on folks shoulders. I'd be willing to put it all under the bed and start again. A lot can't do that
It's just a brain thing mate ! Not your fault tbh!
Nothing right on the left and nothing left on the right, if that makes sense!