work place pension

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-king

Private Member
Any of u boys who own a ltd company enroll urself? It comes off corp tax bill doesn't it? Just wondered how you go about doing It and any thoughts from you guys who do it wether its worth doing etc as we are thinking of starting this tax year but dont know where to start

We're sorthing it next month. If you go on the website it gives u the date ur legally obliged to sort it by. Ours is next year some time but want to get it started sooner rather than later.

I've only had a brief look but they can be pretty flexible. U can commit to a smaller monthly payment and put lump sums in if it works better for u.

We're sorthing it next month. If you go on the website it gives u the date ur legally obliged to sort it by. Ours is next year some time but want to get it started sooner rather than later.

I've only had a brief look but they can be pretty flexible. U can commit to a smaller monthly payment and put lump sums in if it works better for u.
Work place pensions website? Mite sound dumb like but ant a Scooby doo lol..ye we r wanting to do it mite aswell pay less corp tax and save a chunk of dosh

just sorted mine out. it comes.off corp bill.

got a company to doit who take.their fee from the pension of a period of time so no outlay. all paperwork done for me and all i do is sign where indicated. job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.