Worked 2 days on this job

Members online

So tax man get is bit and esso get his bit petrol ,van is playing up so machine gets his bit ,thing i will get my bit on friday so depressing
Life’s a bitch mate then you die..keep your chin up half the country lives under the comfortable bracket..most weeks and months are the same for me i wonder why I bother sometimes but we live in hope of winning the lottery ...

This is you Andy g

5861448c9cc94eed3a34616f7df83075.png

Imagine if they worked together n rocked up at mrs jones house to skim ceiling
Whoofff...... I'd love that to happen. Mind you how you go from them rocking up to price it and mrs jones giving them the job is baffling.
Mrs jones would have to be right scream though.

True words mate nothing else matters
Kids come before anything mate I’d give them my last breath if they needed it.Trouble is the country is half f**k*d we as a nation are over worked and the building trade is the most corrupt industry out there..s**t prices for us as plasterers and considering it is one of the most physical trades we have the piss taken out of us on a daily basis..I live week to week have always struggled to save money because you can never guarantee work for a long enough period of time ?i wonder at times why the f**k I bother but I’m not one for sitting on my arse watching the world go by..

Kids come before anything mate I’d give them my last breath if they needed it.Trouble is the country is half fk*d we as a nation are over worked and the building trade is the most corrupt industry out there..st prices for us as plasterers and considering it is one of the most physical trades we have the piss taken out of us on a daily basis..I live week to week have always struggled to save money because you can never guarantee work for a long enough period of time ?i wonder at times why the f**k I bother but I’m not one for sitting on my arse watching the world go by..
f**k**g £10.50 stacking shelves at Aldi 48 hours. Wtf

fkg £10.50 stacking shelves at Aldi 48 hours. Wtf
That’s more than what most labours get ??if it was a toss up between running about mixing and cleaning buckets for a spread and working stacking shelves in a supermarket then it would be a no brainer you would even get the perv and all the yummy mummy’s doing there weekly shopping run got to be better than looking at a plasterers arse hanging out of his back side ..

That’s more than what most labours get ??if it was a toss up between running about mixing and cleaning buckets for a spread and working stacking shelves in a supermarket then it would be a no brainer you would even get the perv and all the yummy mummy’s doing there weekly shopping run got to be better than looking at a plasterers arse hanging out of his back side ..
Plus holiday pay . Mates daughter just started she 18 dragging bout 350 I think