WOW just WOW!!!!! How to board a ceiling!!!

Members online

MattP1987

Here's a lunch time laugh for you all!!!!!!

Was looking at a post from Vincey last year about bad render jobs and came across a video from a diyer plasterer! Thought it was hilarious and found that he attempted to board a ceiling!!!!

"You must watch last minute of the video!!!!"
Matt

It's all ready to skim for ya should only take an hour for special pricings discount :D

My favourite part is
"Will serve its purpose and its end result that counts"

I've seen this before. I posted another of his butcher jobs - in fact, it may well be the very same post that Matt is talking about.

The amazing thing is, the crazy Arab actually managed to skim that ceiling. God only knows how, and judging by his door frame and reveals, God only knows what it looks like, but he got it on.

I've seen this before. I posted another of his butcher jobs - in fact, it may well be the very same post that Matt is talking about.

The amazing thing is, the crazy Arab actually managed to skim that ceiling. God only knows how, and judging by his door frame and reveals, God only knows what it looks like, but he got it on.

Can't be the same ceiling he must have overboarded it the other direction lol
Some of the gaps were at least 100mm and no noggins between.

Last edited:
YouTube has imploded now with plastering tutorials etc , it really is a concern, found this one for a friend yesterday, proper , clean shoes and an absolute pro

In his defence though he should of explained that multi finish Just doesn’t dry out the same these day :reloco:

Lads got a bright future ahead him. I went to a job where someone had left massive gaps like that and they'd filled them all with expanding foam and let it get all over the boards and spilling out of the gaps, I don't think you can cure being a f**k**g idiot.

Lads got a bright future ahead him. I went to a job where someone had left massive gaps like that and they'd filled them all with expanding foam and let it get all over the boards and spilling out of the gaps, I don't think you can cure being a f**k**g idiot.

No Rocket Science, is it?

You reckon you could take him??;)

IMG_1816.PNG

You reckon you could take him??;)

Maybe on walls but he can do ceilings and I can't so I dunno.

Once he starts using angle beads, he'll have the edge on me.

What I might do is take him on. I'll do the walls and he can do he ceilings and we'll make a fortune, Inshallah.

No rocket science, is it Bruv?

Looks fine to me. All about the finish..not the process... Until it all falls down
I posted the easter lottery below that you were looking for 8 numbers left
£10 wins £590 , extra prizes for runner ups including a nela trowel of choice and other prizes .