Xmas Holidays

Members online

I aren’t gonna do nuffink.......nope....... I will be laying about on the sofa close to comatose, barely making the effort to breathe..........nuffink......

I will no doubt have endless amounts of nappies and a screaming child...

Not much time off For me this one .I have a house renovation to crack on with
Only time I can actually get a few days in ...

Happy Xmas to all

Planning to take the full two weeks all being well. Took the full two weeks over our July hols for first time ever and quite enjoyed it. Usually do take the two weeks at Xmas too, sites usually closed anyways, although, last year only took the week and a half., this year could be similar though ideally I want the two off to f**k. Roll on next Friday afternoon.

It’s a fine line though having time off cos we deserve it but also if your used to grafting all the time the 3rd day in your itching to get back into it if you do go back you think I wish I was still off,can’t win, I’ve never got the mentality of some blokes who say the weekends are mine I never work a weekend I would look at them and think I wish I could have that willpower to say no to jobs that come up on weekends

It’s a fine line though having time off cos we deserve it but also if your used to grafting all the time the 3rd day in your itching to get back into it if you do go back you think I wish I was still off,can’t win, I’ve never got the mentality of some blokes who say the weekends are mine I never work a weekend I would look at them and think I wish I could have that willpower to say no to jobs that come up on weekends
I was like that mate, after a few days my head was melted, and I usually work the second week of our summer hols here, this is first ever I took the fortnight. And, I enjoyed spending time with my we man. Had the other son over from Scotland for that week and it wasn't worth my while to go in a couple days so thought f**k it I'll take the two. Saturdays I can take or leave. I've turned them down now 2 weeks in a row, but be diff if it was for myself I suppose other than for someone else.

I was like that mate, after a few days my head was melted, and I usually work the second week of our summer hols here, this is first ever I took the fortnight. And, I enjoyed spending time with my we man. Had the other son over from Scotland for that week and it wasn't worth my while to go in a couple days so thought f**k it I'll take the two. Saturdays I can take or leave. I've turned them down now 2 weeks in a row, but be diff if it was for myself I suppose other than for someone else.
Think it gets to the point where you think your doing right thing by always working yet over look the important things like spending time with your kids and being there ok might drive u mad a bit but it’s an important time that they have you there I think all stems from how u was taught and the blokes I worked with were always in on weekends and it was just the done thing to work weekends

Think it gets to the point where you think your doing right thing by always working yet over look the important things like spending time with your kids and being there ok might drive u mad a bit but it’s an important time that they have you there I think all stems from how u was taught and the blokes I worked with were always in on weekends and it was just the done thing to work weekends
That's it, I'll do a couple of Saturdays a month maybe of I'm offered them, and I'm not too tired or fed up, but as it is I'm on days pay for someone, odd homers, so it's usually only a wage I get, so most the time can't be f**k*d lol. My wee man just turned 2,and I enjoy faffing around the house with him. I have a 13yo lad and 15yo step child in Scotland from prev relation s**t, and me and their ma fell out 11 years ago, so with me only seeing them a lock of. Weekends a year, still miss out on so much of their lives, I ain't making that mistake again.

That's it, I'll do a couple of Saturdays a month maybe of I'm offered them, and I'm not too tired or fed up, but as it is I'm on days pay for someone, odd homers, so it's usually only a wage I get, so most the time can't be f**k*d lol. My wee man just turned 2,and I enjoy faffing around the house with him. I have a 13yo lad and 15yo step child in Scotland from prev relation s**t, and me and their ma fell out 11 years ago, so with me only seeing them a lock of. Weekends a year, still miss out on so much of their lives, I ain't making that mistake again.
Same mate my boy is 9 nearly 10 and he don’t live with me when he was a baby I was never around so won’t be making that mistake again with the other two

Same mate my boy is 9 nearly 10 and he don’t live with me when he was a baby I was never around so won’t be making that mistake again with the other two
Doesn't help mine at a ferry ride or plane trip away lol and I had warrants out for me over there for a few years :rayos: put me off goin over case I got scooped off the boat lol. Nothing major Ill add but a warrants a warrant. Lol

Doesn't help mine at a ferry ride or plane trip away lol and I had warrants out for me over there for a few years :rayos: put me off goin over case I got scooped off the boat lol. Nothing major Ill add but a warrants a warrant. Lol
Hahahaha I could of come close to an arrest after what my ex put me through in trying to see my boy

Hahahaha I could of come close to an arrest after what my ex put me through in trying to see my boy
Hate that, I had that too for a while, but of course still wanted her money every month. Naw mine were from being young and daft when I was over there, assaults, breach of peace, breach of bail. And driving offences, not drink driving though I add. Lol

Hate that, I had that too for a while, but of course still wanted her money every month. Naw mine were from being young and daft when I was over there, assaults, breach of peace, breach of bail. And driving offences, not drink driving though I add. Lol
Woman are all the same and to think we loved them at some point

I don't really get holidays or time off as such... but I do what I like as and when... it kinder works

I don't really get holidays or time off as such... but I do what I like as and when... it kinder works
That’s a nice way to have it.Maybe it’s just me but after a couple of days I get bored.Christmas is great for kids but over rated,also have to feel for those not so fortunate out there.

That’s a nice way to have it.Maybe it’s just me but after a couple of days I get bored.Christmas is great for kids but over rated,also have to feel for those not so fortunate out there.

Its not as good as it sounds... would be nice to just switch off every now and again...

I did spend this weekend away from the PC though till tonight

I am doing my best to not moan about it this year... its getting harder to not as the dreaded day looms